soumyakanjilal
Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind information that I was employed in an E-commerce co. (H.O. Delhi) in Kolkata location as HR-Executive for 11 months. But sadly the company suddenly decides to close down the Kolkata branch & ask me for resignation over the telephone within 15 days & look for a different job. I sent my resignation letter as requested by the company & search for a new job. Receiving my resignation letter the company asks to surrender all office documents & exit which I complied with immediately.
Since then one & a half months have passed by & the company has stopped my last worked month\'s salary with full & final settlement. After several telephonic follow-ups, the company has not paid me the above & neither compensated me for this sudden unemployment.
I am currently unemployed. How can I claim compensation? As there is no communication from my former employer what should be my next course of action ??
Regards.

From India, Bangalore
rajeevdixit

Hi,
You can write a letter to them stating all the details and demanding
to pay your salary / F& F .
Wait and put another reminder. If still No response then you can
send the copy of your letter/reminder to the labour department
asking to intervene .
Regards
Rajeev Dixit

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.