ankita010889
Hi All,
Hope You Are Doing Good. My Name Is Ankita Singh And I Am An Oil And Gas Sr Research Associate.
I Would Like To Enquire About The Online Certification For Market Research Analysis.
Could You Please Suggest Something On IIPMR Certification As I Am Looking Forward To Do A Certification In Research.
I Tried To Find Reviews On Internet But Somehow I Didnt Come Across Any Feedback On IIPMR Certification. Are There Any Other Better Institutes Which Offers Same Certification.
Look Forward For Your Valuable Advise.
Regards,
Ankita
Sr Research Associate
ankita010889@gmail.com
Regards,
Ankita

From India, Ahmedabad
shradha240688
Hi Ankita,
As much I know, their certifications are good and recognized in the Industry. Personally I have not done any course from IIPMR, but some of my colleagues in my current company and previous companies have completed CRA/CRE and I heard good reviews from them. In my present company, few senior managers have done CRP and they got their fee reimbursed from our company itself. I suggest you try connecting up with some people on linkedin who have completed courses from IIPMR. I did a search for CRA and found this list: https://www.linkedin.com/title/certified-research-analyst
I hope this is helpful. Best of luck!
Regards
Shradha Aggarwal

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.