bullish
Thanks Ditti, for injecting this issue. It’s been 3 days in a row where the page goes blank when you click to download any attachment. Could anyone fix this glitch, asap?
From Nepal
chswati
Hi all
Infact i am also facing the same problem.Even though you are logged in and try to open or download file ,it will to take you back to log in page asking for log-in id and password.
Regards
Swati

From India, Hyderabad
shwetasthaker

Hi all,
For this matter u'll get the ans. within 24 hours, inspite of this reply from citehr admn. ...yet waiting for the reply...sad....still most of us facing same problem and waiting for the solution...

From India, Pune
Mohammed Ahmed
dear All, kindly help us, i need the online dictionery urdu to english or tranalation software, if anybudy help me highly apperciated, Regards Ahmed
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
skdraman
hi members
I am using another Forum Website for HR Professionals. It also gives useful downloads. Peple need documents urgenly can go and visit askforhrd.com
Askforhrd Human Resource Management
regards
raman

From India, Madras
chinnachamy
Every time when i open the attachment a dialog box open to enter user name and password.This is not accepting old password. i have to create new pass word. samy

CHR

The data center where CiteHR is hosted experienced a power loss yesterday - which effected all the servers. I am talking to the people at the hosting provider - this should be resolved soon.
Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
sireeshac
And to think I was the only one having this problem for soooo long. Good to know that I have company. Please someone resolve the issue faaaast. Thanks:icon1:
From India, Kochi
mridha

Hi,
It's really regretable that the site has collapsed down and no one could able to download anything from this site which very much important. In fact, i sent a mail on last thursday to the administrator facing the problem to resolve the same. But i did not get any reply from them.
Thanks to u that u are taking the initiatives to resolve it and administrator/s should look into the problem at earliest possible time.
Regards,
Mridha
Bangladesh

From Bangladesh
vsyamprasad

Yes, I too :icon7: a victim for the cause. Why the HR maintaining Deptt. in the site are doing all these days till 74 posts receives..........DO SOMETHING.........
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.