rajanpras
This link <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) holds the Indian IT Calculator for FY2012-13 based on FM\'s proposals on March 16, 2012. The calculator for FY2011-12 is available here <link updated to site home> . The FY2012-13 file is also attached here. Hope it helps.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls ITCalc_FY-2012-13_v10.xls (162.5 KB, 381 views)

vinodrao200

Very Good requesting you add for NON Salaried like Contractor/Professional/Rent and others
From India, Mumbai
rajanpras
Hi all, attached is the calculator for the bout-to-end FY 2011-12.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls ITCalc_FY-2011-12_v12.xls (163.0 KB, 100 views)

Suresh P

Dear Prashant Rajan,
Thanks for sharing the IT calculator FY 2012-13. Hope you will be updating the amendments, if any, as & when to be implemented by the authorities, in your current version of the calculator.
Suresh

From India, Pune
rajanpras
Absolutely Suresh I will; this is the reason I have mentioned that the version is based on FM's proposals. In general though, the proposals are passed without any changes but if there are any changes, yes I will update.
Regards.
Prasanth

From India, Bangalore
Thirugnanakumar

Mr. Rajan Pras,
Its really helpful to predict for the next year TDS based on the proposal by our FM. Pls post updated thread on approval of bills. Thanks for timely posting of this statement.
best
T Kumar

From India, Madras
rajanpras
Hi,
All the fields that need to be populated are available to edit without any password; the cells that are protected are only those that used by me to arrive at further usable data.
Regards.
Prasanth

From India, Bangalore
rajanpras
Hi Akhilesh,
All the fields that need to be populated are available to edit without any password; the cells that are protected are only those that used by me to arrive at further usable data.
Eg: You will need to enter Date of Birth in Parameters Sheet - B6 which is not protected; similarly all the data that are to be entered are in this color and are not password protected. Please let me know the cell number where you face the problem and I can help. You may mail me on .
Regards.
Prasanth

From India, Bangalore
rajanpras
Hello.
Calculator for FY2013-14 is available and bookmarked at https://www.facebook.com/prcalcs; like the page to receive updates on FB.
Regards.
Prasanth

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.