No Tags Found!

frankardo
Hi,
I was working with 3 and after 2 years went absonding due to harasment from the company over performance and leave sanctions.
After 3 months the company has contacted stating they want a reimbursement of a months salary as per the appointment letter or else they threaten to initiate legal action.
I have no money to pay such an amount as i am a student and not currently working.
Following are my questions
1) what legal actions can the company take .
2) How do i deal with this situation.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Mahr

Dear Frankardo,
Discussion about the same points has been discussed in this thread multiple times. Please refer to the given link.
absconding

From India, Bangalore
frankardo
Hi Mahesh, Went through the link but did not find answers to my questions. Regards, Jeffgeorge Samuel
From India, Mumbai
frankardo
Specifically i wanted to know if absconding can result me in going to jail and would they send people and forcefully get the money out of me.....
would it be fine if i ignore their letter which states it will initiate legal action....
i have done nothing wrong to the company except that i have absconded bz of the wretched working environment after two years with the company ..... and they had threatened me to terminate when i had submitted my resignation (previously on three different ocations) to serve the notice period after which i was forced to take back my resignation .....and finally i decided to abscond rather than exposing myself to the whole torching experience one again....
PS (had singned the appointment letter with the terms in case of absconding)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.