No Tags Found!

pinky-chaki
Dear All, I am presently working in a real estate company as a HR. One of our employees has placed resignation without serving any notice (which is 1 month as per our company policy) . Please send me a draft of letter which can be sent to her. Moreover, management doesn't want to give clearance in PF. can anything be done in such circumstances. Please let me know.
Regards,

From India, Kolkata
prasad@greenmail.net

Hi You cannot hold Pf if Stop Auto Transfer is disabled. You can stop filling Date of Ending in such cases . Mostly they will not expect that. You cannot hold any candidate in JOB Market.
HR's in market should recruit candidates with valid Offer and relieving letter. Without that letter if all HR's deny a candidate then candidates will start fulfilling notice.
Since A2A You can't do anything on him as per act. You can hold the remaining days salary and pending monetories against him and blacklist his identity to avoid future recruitment's.
Best Regards,
Prasad

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.