samu wilsonn nellikalayil
hai... buddy
my self samuwilson a student of loyola college, if i am in your seat what i will do . what you have did but the way of presentation will be a polished way rather than open up our ideas/ thoughts infront of others. In the case of the second letter your way of presentation is satisfactory but rather than senting this type of mail to them, Did you go through the excueses they said to you and criticaly analysis the problem weather it is genune or not and call the particular persons in your cabin and have a talk with them will be a effective way .
If i have made any rough comment on you please forgive me.
your well wisher samu wilson

sanjiv_dheer
i think you are not wrong but absolutely wrong , see the situation f that person who had referr u , the person who is a job seeker ask from him also , that a matter of his prestige also, second thing u r in recruitment , so u must knw that these nuisence may be a part of life , so any way take care next time
From India, Delhi
jaisshweta

Hi ,
Its not abt being rit or wrng ..Its abt how convey d same.
The intention was nt wrong but the way it was put acroos was nt corect.
one can feel ur frstration in d mail ..which shud nt b d case . u shud nt have written its irritating wen sum1 asks u abt it ..Instead shud have written , if sum1 is shortlisted it will be conveyed to d person if we dnt revert pls assume dat we r nt considering d person ...which wud have solved ur problm 2 grt extend.....
thnx

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.