Brijesh Kottari

HI Varsha,
what ever you told is good and thanks a lot even i do think while posting numbers or mail id in any of the site...
And what ever you told for our good and accepting or not accepting left to them. but i am into your points... THANKS A LOT...
Regards
Brijesh Kottari
Officer HR&Admin

From India, Bangalore
tshanmugammba

No Varsha...
Job portal having all girls and boys mobile numbers with personal details through CV's. So all all job portal subscribers getting trouble??????
Here most of the HR professionals only using this blog. So 95% don't have any problem ya. No need to worry on that...

From India, Madras
anil_kaura_86@yahoo.com

Thanks varsha for a valid discussion.
To my understanding it must be left to individuals, how they respond to those invites.
If interested, people join social website. if not, they ignore it.
Anil Kaura

From India, Mumbai
amirtha12varshini

Sure Miss Renu.. I Posted Especially for girls As brijesh said it is the perception of a person accept it or not accepting..As a Well wisher to all i commented over here
Thank you for your feedback Miss Renu
Regards
varsha

From India, Coimbatore
switboy321

why only for girls it should be for boys also because lots of boys also get torture after posting their mobile nos on sites ;(
whomsover posts their mobile no / email ID is responsible for their deed.
As per my opinion posting email id is not at all risky and after you get to know a person you can give them your phone number, I have given my phone number to so many girls, boys in this forum and i have phone numbers of so many boys , girls and we all are good friends, no torture nothing ;) only swit cute friendship

From India, Madras
amirtha12varshini

yes Of course..I especially meant for girls Lolzzzzzzzzz:D Switch over to new Friendship :D Regards varsha
From India, Coimbatore
chander_kmr02

Hi Varsha,
This is very important discussions between all the guys. Iam agree with mr. neelanjana & brijesh. They have say don't give e-mail & Mobile no will share any one.
thanks & regards varsha nice posting
Chander
HR - Exec.

From India, New Delhi
Renu J.

hey Varsha ,
i sould thank you for making us aware n reminding that some ppl actually take advantage of our mail ids n no.s!!
v r so innocent that v provide mail id's for some help, but that has to b stopped!!

From India, Pune
amirtha12varshini

Dear Renu
yes of course da We can't help people..Just we can make aware of what we are posting..As you said your point of view is correct..We will try to extend this thread and also make aware of each and everyone..Especially girls
Thank you for your Feedback Miss. Renu
Regards
varsha

From India, Coimbatore
Renu J.

hey Varsha, THANK YOU!! one compliment on your way: m big fan of you, vivekhr n Boss(bhaskar) love to read your posts!! you guys rock! :) take care, keep going!
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.