vijayp

I see that your problem is not sourcing, but retention. Of course retention starts from hiring and you definitely need a plan. But a review of why the earlier people have left might give you the right idea to develop a recruitment work flow as well as a recruitment policy.
Vijay

From India, Hyderabad
vijayp

Headhunting works. Identify the companies/schools/colleges which have the same breed and do headhunting.
From India, Hyderabad
Major Sathya
Hi poonam Ryze has a good network of recruiters. In my previous avatar as recruiter I used it quite effectively. You can use the network creatively Sathyanarayanan Learning Adventures
From India, Madras
daleep shimla

Dear,
There Are many social networling cites which can help you from this problem. I am also in recruitment, but we mainly recruit through campus interviews.
this could be an alternate.
But if you want experienced candidates and you are facing problem in that. In todays time ORKUT is a cite where you have solution for all your problems, But it depends how you tacle it.
gud Lk.
Daleep Sharma

From India, Mumbai
usha.mam@gmail.com
Hi Friends,Can you suggest me some networking website where we can post our requirements which are niche and can get quick response and quality ppl... & some head hunting tips also.RegardsUsha
From India, Bangalore
svenkat05

Hi Nowadays , recruitment blogs are availabel for sourcing candidates, apart from linked in, facebook etc. nothing works like references and networking. Venkat
From India, Madras
monasharma
Hi Everyone,
i am also trying to know new techniques for hiring new candidates but unable to get the required information, if someone could provide me information regarding new techniques for hiring candidates apart from internal references and searching the net please help me.
thanks

From India, Pune
Nithu
hi, you can use linkedin, orkut,facebook, cvfox, yahoo search,. these are the website will help you to get more referral and also to get more cv’s. Regards, Nithya
From India, Madras
Nithu
hi, you can use friendster.com, konnects.com, jigsow.com, plaxco.com, ryze.com, spoke.com, linkedin, orkut, facebook Regards, Nithya
From India, Madras
sgurwe03

Hi All According to the recent strategy, Corporates uses Web 2.0 websites for there recruitment process. Google, Capgemini have already using this source of information.
From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.