No Tags Found!

roopalgupta84

Hi all,

In today scenario recruiting is one of the toughest task, especially to recruit those people who fits to our job profile and competent one.
The best way to recruit the employee from existing employee through reference scheme.
For this first you have to incorporate employee referral scheme embodied with attracting prizes and cash reward to lure the existing employees.
Lots of company using employee referral policy to fulfill their current vacancy
You can also use social websites like linkdin.com, orkut and many others

From India, Gurgaon
Nawal Singh
Hi, Job portals, Employee referral scheme and advertisement if vacant positons are in bulk, may be due to expansion/new projects shall be economical and efficient source of recruitment. Regards,
From Singapore, Singapore
Asha2005

hi mauxin,
If you are facing attrition ..you need to keep a check on the reason on why they are leaving.. the problem may not be the sourcing technique you adopt.. there will be lot of people within your workforce also having the same issues like your ex-employees.. try to address those issues..and see whether any improvement is there..
This is my view...may not be right...
Regards
Asha

From India, Madras
lsimon
Hi All -
Here are my thoughts on sourcing resumes in today's competitive world.
Today when we talk about hiring qualified candidates not all companies analyze the time to hire (TTH) & cost per hire (CPH) which is so important. Networking, paper ads, etc...they work well but are they really saving HR's Time & money and getting us qualified candidates? I think there is one such resource which i have been doing a lot of research, Monster.com & YES i think this is the right venue for companies to source candidates from. Try them...

From India, Hyderabad
Dixita

:icon1:HI,
You can also have good referral programs for your employees.
It would motivate your people to refer and the offer decline ratio would also be less.
It would automatically take care of your attrition.
Regards,
Dixita

From India, Bangalore
nhaniyur

You need to go into google and enter your requirement specifying that you need a resume. There a lot of sites pop up. Get into each site which has come up and you will get plenty of free sites where you can post resumes.
You can get a lot of free resumes from sites like resumezapper.com, jobdhundo.com etc. I have a big list of free sites where you get resumes, which i shall post sometime soon.

From India, Bangalore
survivor_shyam
I persoally feel that people on any networking sites, put across their confidential informations. During recruitment process people sell them self and try to hide informationa bout their character and behaviour. On networking sites not only you get the real picture of domain they are working but even their behaviorial part too. So its like doing 90% of your work online and rest 10% is uncertain.

moumi
Dear All,
Can anyone gimme an idea of how to recuit teachers & lecturers. I use naukri.com, referrals, walk-ins but at times these doesn workout. Is there any other way which can help me in gettiung the right candidate?
Waiting eagerly for a reply.
Regards,
Peeali

From India, Bangalore
Jyotsana Singh
Listening skills is number 1. you have to listen and understand the jobs you are trying to fill, and you have to understand the candidates experience and motivation.
2. trust, if a client or candidate do not trust you, get another job.
3. understand the lingo and the job itself. I'm not a technical person, but I can "talk the talk"
4. the phone: this "old" technology is your lifeline. Get to know it and use it well

Buy the book "Hire with Your Head" by Lou Adler, and read all that he has written. He is the guru
Thanks,
Jyotsana

prakki.satyaprakash

First you apply WHY analysis."Why people leaving Organization".Secondly apply WHAT analysis."What factors will motivate them" then lastly these two analysis will give you the best solution for your question "HOW to reduce attrition" HOW analysis
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.