No Tags Found!

aartilal
can anyone tell me how to post an add on citehr
From India, Bangalore
aartilal
Anil,
I am working for a consultancy and have a job vacancy which i want to put it in citehr soas to receive similar profile resume from candidates as many people follow this site. kindle help me in this as I am new to site

From India, Bangalore
anil.arora

Aarti, dear you can just post your massage by using proper head that you are looking for the candidate for the position etc with the other required details and this wud be enough believe.
See there are numbers of peoples from Consultancy and employers who post their massage (Vacancy) at this place directly..and its too simple but very effective.
Let us know the vacant position you have with the company details and required information, we'll help you out and also the candidate who are looking for the jobs, if they found suitable, will certainly reply you.

From India, Gurgaon
rahul_bhoyar88
Hey Aarti, do one thing,go to testimonials n post your add in 'add testimonial field' hope this will serve your purpose.
From India, Pune
aartilal
We are a manpower recruitment company and have an urgent job opening in one of the MNC company in Visakhapatnam. Experience required is 6 months to 1 year. Required expertise in area like shipment clearance, custom formalities and LCs.
Compensation is no bar for the right candidate.
If anyone interested do let me know as the vacancy has to be filled up on urgent basis.

From India, Bangalore
anil.arora

Hi Aarti, thats good but next time you need to post your requirement with the new post and subject "urgent job opening" or "Vacant Position/Opening" etc to get the attention of the candidates..
From India, Gurgaon
aartilal
Dear Anil, Thanks a ton for your help and support as I was new to this site u helped me for my requirement. Done as you said, and now finger' crossed to wait for the result.
From India, Bangalore
aartilal
Anil,
Can u name some of the sites on which we can post our requirement(vacancy) for free and what according to you is best and affordable to get candidates and from where.. I believe linked in one has to pay and then can post vacancies is it right.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.