kumarkbx
Dear all, Its our responsibility to take care of our country..we should ensure that neighbor countries should not take advantage out of it..I hope you understand in what way is it..
From India, Visakhapatnam
jtanwar
Dear All,
Even I m Totally agree.We People r living in 21st centuary nd already facing many problems like poverty, unemployment,lack of Education Etc. I think we shud try to Solve them first. wht is the difference btw Hindu nd muslim We all R INDIAN. PLZ stay united Especialy at such sensitive time. SHOW THE WORLD UNITY IN DISCRIMINITY.[QUOTE=pan_mis82;1278066]

From India, Delhi
Suman Nayar

Hi all'
Its a high time to think about our country...As educated Indians we must try to convey this msg to Indian Govt or court i.e.verdict is in the favor of Indian citizens...
instead of temple or mosque,make school, hospital,national monument.....etc
lets prove unity in diversity........

From India, Pune
Tunar
Hi All,
The day bonhomie between politics,religion and caste ends,this kind of problems will end. New generation of political leaders understands it well. But who is going to teach our political DADAJI's? Their survival depends on how strongly they are able to play these cards. There is one solution that I have in mind. Economically upper and middle class citizens must franchise their votes. As HR professionals how can we encourage employees to franchise their vote? Is half day/full day leave on the voting day is enough? Give it a thought. Can we have organised voting followed by a picnic/fun game?
Take care.
Tunar

From India, Ahmadabad
raju1983

Hello Guys,
Ram included in RAMZAN and Ali included in Diwali.
Please understand this world bcoz it reflect very important thing and that is hindu and muslim are included to each other and i think nobody will fight against their family.
We all are family....
Live happy and be happy...........

From India, Mumbai
panse.sunil

again que arises.. as we are broad minded we can say 'we are family', are they ....... please find data, how many hindu/sikh old temples remains today in Pak. sunil
From India, Pune
deepika chadha
I fully agree vith ths that god is one ,no doudt v hv differnt cultures,so vt ? bt r frm one country thats is India.I dnt understand y people nt understand that there activites r hurting to others.
From India, Chandigarh
tejbkc
Yes I agree with you. Only for some vote bank the government is set to kill innocent people. It’s time we all unite and do the same to the politicians.
From India, Mumbai
avani_hr
very well said i appreciate . . . . Re: Important Decision Dear All Who are we??? Hindu or Muslim? When there is ‘Ali' in DiwAli & ‘Ram’ in Ramzan Lets help INDIA in being UNITED! Suru
From India, Delhi
sanjay bhostekar

Dear All, It is request to not to comment on the issues which we are not awre fully, let the judiciary decide it. We need to respect our system.(I am not talking about politics) Regards
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.