No Tags Found!

vijetashukla

Dear all, Plz find three interesting books on HR... Hope this will help all of us.. Ur comments are highly appreciated.... Regards, ViJeTa
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf closingthedeal.pdf (373.4 KB, 5759 views)
File Type: pdf step3.pdf (403.5 KB, 3811 views)
File Type: pdf cv-confidence.pdf (1.08 MB, 4408 views)
File Type: pdf Coverletters.pdf (1.30 MB, 3462 views)

vijetashukla

Thanks a lot, Ravi if u r facing ny problem then u can download acrobat reader.7 this will help u. I will send the copy on ur mail id also.. thanks :)
From India, Delhi
leo.aditi20
hi.... Could u provide me with Robin s sharma writer’s book other than the monk who sold his ferrari...if any body who read the thread can pronvide mew... Regadrs.. Aditi
From India, Gurgaon
delphin
about hr books can u please send books in powerpiont or word bcoz iam not able to view them in pdf format , please regardz delphin
From India, Hyderabad
anamikasureka

Hey Vijeta,
Cheers for uploading stupendious stuff.
Just went through cover letter pdf albeit have downloaded all of them.Will read the others and return you with more feedbacks.
Coverletter is one of the best pdf i came across here .Its not only short,cloudless and one of the must read.
Guidelines imparted by them was always thought by me.I used my petite brain to a little extent when ever writing a cover letter.
Pdf not only to teach you how to initate a letter followed by content but also the next level follow up tricks are awsome and advantageous.
Cheers for the effort again
Thanks and Regards
Anamika Sureka

From India, Calcutta
R.Srivathsan
Hi Vijeta, This is Srivathsan, HR Professional from Chennai. Your posts are highly informative and keep up the great work. Ever Friendly, R.Srivathsan.
From India, Madras
maheshoxford
Hi Vijeta,
These information is really impressing, its incredible.
Do you have any info about the HR -Interviews, means type of questions HR will ask in interview process.
Basically Iam a recruiter, need some useful tips to choose a prospective resource. What kind of questions to ask before closure and the like.
Revert soon...
Regards,
Mahesh

From India, Mumbai
vijetashukla

Hey Mahesh well we have some excellent post on our cite hr regarding this even i have some can mail u if u want...but till then search on cite hr u will get m sure... :)
From India, Delhi
magesh.pj
Hi vijeta ,the post is very much informative and keep posting the informative stuffs regards magesh
From India, Madras
Preeti_Nandan8
the books are really very helpful Vijeta and its easy to open ,thanx. Preeti Nandan 9883816940

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.