M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Find attached the File,,,,,
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf leadership_munnabhai_way_1__762.pdf (336.9 KB, 1721 views)

vaibhav.tal

Hi Ritu, right click on the file then 'open with' appropriate prog.....this is will work..try it. I don’t know how but it works on my PC. Vaibhav
From India, Aurangabad
seema singh
This was one of the good movies churned out by Bollywood. meaningful and yet entertaining. nice slides and I do agree that by connecting to people one can motivate them to do great things. seema
From India, Lucknow
ghazal
Hi Peer,
After going through your posts,I come across the talent you possess.I know you are very experienced member for this site as you keep spreading important knowledge to others free of cost, its very rare that you dont have solution for any problem,we are blessed to have you as our Senior member....After this pdf of Munna Bhai style leadership I would love to call you our Munne Bhai Style Leader....please dont mind.
Best Regards
Fauzia
HR Manager
AISPL

tsivasankaran

Dear Peer I am yet to see this movie Have read about. This surely has motivated to view this movie Good principles Siva
From India, Chennai
profmsr7

:D Good. Read my article titled'Are Leaders Bon or Made?' from my blog: http://profmsr.blogspot.com
From India, Hyderabad
Shaheen Babar
hi, i have problems downloading this file...i dont know y it is giving the msg of being corrupted. can u help me out for this? shaheen
From Pakistan
PADMA JOSE
hi, it didnt open for me too, but i clicked it and during "save as" option, i changed the name (removed the bracket (1) ) and it worked! maybe this will help..

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.