ChaitaliS

Look at the pics and messsage...............Sooooooooo Touchy! Regards, Chaitali
From India, Vadodara
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg cute3_123.jpg (21.0 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg cute2_192.jpg (31.1 KB, 184 views)
File Type: jpg cute1_195.jpg (58.0 KB, 168 views)

ChaitaliS

Mr. Rameshbala, I have seen all your replies...You only say "please send".......what to send....Posting is there, pics are there!.............I really dont understand.. Regards, Chaitali
From India, Vadodara
milli
Hi chatali,
Nice pic.
one more thing, i would like to share with you that Mr. RAMESHBALA always says.....pls. send....to my posting also....i don't understand why.
I am working as a Technical recruiter in software company in Gurgaon.
I can be reached at for any discussion on career part or HR.
Cheers
Keep posting
Thanks
Gaurav

From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Really good posting Chaithali.
Do not worry about Rameshbala's comments...it is indeed a recorded message which is sent to all. Even I receive the same reply many times. Now I have started replying "ALREADY SENT".
Regards
Sindhu

From India, Delhi
Sapana

Really touchy one....
Hey friends just a suggestion to you'll.
Please don't react to Ramesh's reply because he share's his feelings only where it is really required otherwise his saved text says "Pl send".
Just ignore and be happy....
Sapana

From India, Pune
ChaitaliS

Thanks all for good comments..
And i really didnt know about saved text of "please send" of Rameshbala....Honestly, it was irritating.......Now ok...Thanks for drawing my attention towards it...
Sorry to Mr. Rameshbala...
Regards,
Chaitali

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.