No Tags Found!

shaival.tiwari

Dear Gargi / Rasesh / Sonia, Thanks a lot for your posting. Gargi You should also post in Guj HR thread, many member are viewing that posting that may help you.
From India, Mumbai
saladikrishna

hi all,
greetings!!!
this is krishna saladi, I completed my MHRM (2008 outcomer) and i am in searching of HR Job......... could any one help in this regard. I am fresher and looking job and my preferred location is Hyderabad, Banglore, Noida........
I hope all of you will do favour to me
thankz in advance
regards

From India, Madras
vikkybhati07

hi this is vikram bhati from baroda. i have done my MBA in HR (2007-2009) from suryadutta institute of management ,pune.I am looking for a job(HR) in Baroda .If anyone can help me in this regard then please do so.
thanks for consideration.
Thanks and Regards
Vikram Bhati

From India, Pune
vikkybhati07

hi!! i am vikram bhati .i have done my MBA in HR+Marketing (2007-2009),pune.i am looking for a job in hr field.pls let me know if there is any vacany.i would prefer location as baroda or near by cities to it .my email id is .
thanks and regards
vikram bhati

From India, Pune
dgshah

I too require few HR team member at my pharmaceutical unit at Baroda. Following is the details :
VASU HEALTHCARE , an ISO 9001 & GMP accredited Co., an emerging leader in ethical & OTC marketing of Herbal Formulations, is looking for competent candidate for its Corporate Office Vadodara as :
HR Officer/ Executive : Graduate plus diploma in HR./IRPM/Bus. Mgt. with atleast 3 years of experience in Field HR activities, HRIS., Training & Development, Appraisals and should be Computer Proficient.
Fresher with 1-2 Years of experience may be considered for Trainee
Send your detailed resumes to Manager – HR.
VASU Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. 967/4, GIDC. Makarpura,
VADODARA – 390 010. Phone : 0265- 2644459. Or mail to

From India, Vadodara
Jain Payal

Dear Shaival, Encourage something new and exciting as your idea is really brilliant but need to work out more focussing more on HR related requirements.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.