Ravi Shivram

Dear nighar
I don't know how much time you have. If you are in chennai I can help you.
Show a video?
Without his/her knowledge ( the person who's b day you are celebrating) get his pics snaps, and all photos from the family album. as baby, school days, college days, first job wedding and then other landmarks of his/her LIFE.
Buys some say 25 videos of feature films.
As you show the image of this person, ... follow this with a very popular Hindi song may be Big Bees, sharusks or who ever.....
Ask some on e who does creative writing and make a commentary.
Go to a studio - mix thew above with a Voice over artist!!!
Put lot of humor, spice into this....
Have a great Party!
Ravi shivram
Corporate Trainer & Media Consultant.
* If you send me all the snaps, and give me about a weeks
time - and also send me his profile to I can make this film say 12 minutes film for Rs 15,000/-?????
This includes all the above! expenses..

From India, Madras
Suthanthira Selvan

Give two or three movie tickets for first show(It will not affect the work time) and provide Pick up, drop facility by company car.
It will be innovative gift and create the good name about company among the family members.

From India, Madras
Siva Balamurugan

Dear All,
Birthday wishes with card signed by the CEO or head of the unit will always be a best and an economic option. If the card is presented by a senior official personally, it will add to its importance and the employee will certainly feel moved (motivated rather) by such personal gestures.
It is true that any gift or memento will have its own attraction, but continuing such practice for long term will have its one effect. Because, over a period of time, the importance will be given to the value and type of gift rather than the appreciation. Further, whenever any cost cutting measures is thought of , the gift articles becomes first casualty and the basic idea of appreciation takes a back seat.
Therefore, it is always good to have a simple and personal wishes in order to keep the employees motivated with a lesser cost and for a longer period.
Warm Regards
Balamurugan Sivaprakasam
Head-HR
ICIL, MM Nagar

From India, Madras
ravindrakumar1977

go and celebrate with poor peoples & and orphan homes , or Oldage homes that goves u good satisfactiorey advance birth day wishes Ravindra Kumar
From India, Hyderabad
Aprajita Byas
Hi Nigha,
Cake cutting with a small snacks party.You can make a B'day card and tell the team members to write a quatation including managers.
Also the team can contribute money for the gift.
Regards,
Aprajita

From India, Ludhiana
yogesh.trivedi20@gmail.com

Birthday is the sentimental moments for everyone so go their home with cake/gift and celebrate birthday with his/her family because we will create emotionally attachment with our employees. Lower or lobour class employee can't buy happiness with cake , its wonderful surprise with his family.
From India, Ujjain
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.