No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Whose post you like most???
Jayant 7 23.33%
Runal Jagtap 2 6.67%
HIMA 9 30.00%
Shruti 2 6.67%
Giridhar Alwar 0 0%
Malini 4 13.33%
Shrek 0 0%
Kittu ( New) 2 6.67%
Bipin Baroda 4 13.33%
Roks Priya 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

abhi16march

Am not surprised with this Abhi... :) :) :)

All the best for polling and contestants......

[/QUOTE]
Dear Manoj,
I know ,i left the name of some members ,but i can not do anything abt this.members shuld understand ..cz there is limitation in start polling,you can not mention the more than ten nos. hope you will understand these things....
so I am planning to start new thread very soon for rest of the most imp members of our cite hr................
and be postive man..i dont need any popularity here on cite hr ..i am already popular not only in humour section ,every section of this cite...you can check my contribution every section of this cite......I am surprised ...abt your thinking..anyway its your thinking ..keep it up......
and thanks for the wishes..

From India, Pune
manoj.bharti

Dear Manoj,
I know ,i left the name of some members ,but i can not do anything abt this.members shuld understand ..cz there is limitation in start polling,you can not mention the more than ten nos. hope you will understand these things....
so I am planning to start new thread very soon for rest of the most imp members of our cite hr................
and be postive man..i dont need any popularity here on cite hr ..i am already popular not only in humour section ,every section of this cite...you can check my contribution every section of this cite......I am surprised ...abt your thinking..anyway its your thinking ..keep it up......
and thanks for the wishes..[/QUOTE]
:-P :-P :-P Chill.... Abhi..! and read again what I wanted to say dear........ Am not saying that u are doing this to get popular... Of course... You are the most popular one.......!!! ... read it once again man... and as far as positivity is concern.... " only I dont say... even my Blood group says so...B positive..." :) :) :)

From India, Calcutta
maliniluky

ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........blood group says B postive.....kya line tha Manoj superb.....very humorous person u r Manoj......liked the way u explored
From India, Madras
abhi16march

:-P :-P :-P Chill.... Abhi..! and read again what I wanted to say dear........ Am not saying that u are doing this to get popular... Of course... You are the most popular one.......!!! ... read it once again man... and as far as positivity is concern.... " only I dont say... even my Blood group says so...B positive..." :) :) :)[/QUOTE]
hahahhah..Politically correct answer anyway ....I am B++....I am chill yaar dont worry

From India, Pune
hima1

Thanks Manoj & Giri..!!
My Opinion is that even the recognition one gets, big or small, is not achieved without the acknowledgment of the Friends here!!
Every individual has her/his own precious contribution!!
Thanks to the Friends who supported me!! Hope to give my best of postings in future too!!:icon1:

From India, Madras
abhi16march

Hima is leading and Malini and Jayant are having good craze on cite hr,,...........keep voting friends
From India, Pune
abhi16march

hmmmmmmmmmm gr8 Hima is in good position and Bipin is runnerup..its shows bipin is having good craze on cite hr..anyway......12 more days to go ..then result will be disclosed......
wish you all the best to all Participants

From India, Pune
np5247

Mera naam kyu nahi add kiya.......... :icon7: :icon7: :icon7: :icon7: :icon7: :icon7: :icon7: :icon7: :icon7: :icon7:
From India, Pune
abhi16march

Nielsh tera name next time include hoga.. after 15 days...sorry dear.....ek sath sirf 10 hi ho sakte hai
From India, Pune
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
Thanks Abhi..(totla bebiiiii)for including my name in this poll and best of luck for all the participants. According to me everyone is a king of Humor section…everyone has a different passion on their postings. We can not vote for only one… .Sooo mera vote sbke liye ….bcoz u all are like a heartbeats of this section….
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.