No Tags Found!

amritajh
Dear All ,
Its really important to give some time for this job & try to change the way you r working .......
Bye the way can some one please help ............Funtions of HR Cordinator in a chains of clinics
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Waiting for reply soon

nipuna

Dear Saravanan,
thanks for your tips. i think you had also faced this type of problem.
its really a hard working in a manufacturing industry.
any ways your tips are very good. you told me exactly how to handle the situation and when to attack. its a really smart way to achieve the target.
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Nipuna

From India, Delhi
empee
Hai Nipuna
First My Advance Happy New Year Wishes to u and your family.
Now u have a great chance to develop into a good HR persons be patient as said by Mr Balaji and try to adjust with the atmosphere. Be free with your office staffs take to your VP-Personnel about the Organisational policy what is the importance of HR & Personnel.
When i finished my MLM 2001 i was trying to get into a Good company but it takes too much time for me. But your position is not like that if u have a HR role in manufacturing sector is better in Software industry.
Learn the latest HR trends, get the HR magazine (Human Capital) read it .
You have to bear this situation and then u can came to know the strength of yourself.
Thanks and regards
R Parthasarathy - Chennai.

From India, Madras
udayaraghavan
dear Nipuna,
I too face the same situation, but take a hasty decision,
I too like to move some where but the people interviewed me suggest too frequent jumps spoils your career progress.
But Now I decided remain here and try to achieve things better, my company is having very small range of turnover and as yours.
But iam taking iniative to do the hr things, Now i find some interest towards my job.
If everything is there in the concern, there is no need for challenging people.
Take it as a challenge and try to achieve thngs, initially you will face some difficulties but at the end you can achieve some thing.
regards,
lekha

From India, Madras
bsn

If you feel unhappy with your present job, there are 2 option :
1. Resign from the company, this is not my suggestion but simply can escape from your unhappy :(
2. Upgrading yourself with other skill / knowledge, then if you feel have got lot of knowledge, you can try to apply for another position in other company.
But mostly after you get more knowledge, you will be promoted as you have good performance. So keep on spirit !

From Indonesia
htdesai

Hi,
Happy New Year to you and your Family.
My sugessition would be if you are really intrested in HR Job, go for some Managemant course in HR either diploma / degree. So when in your company they will think of HR team , you will have a better say, since you will be old by that time + qualified.
Regards,
Harshad

From India, Mumbai
tsivasankaran

Hello Nipuna Sandhya and others,
Probably I am out of place here! I am through with my career and I always share my experience of First Job in 1970s
First day was very nice
First week was nice
First month was hmm nice
Second month was hmm ok
Third month was m it is ok ya
Fourth month was hmm started looking for a change
Fifth month Attended interviews
Sixth Month Suddenly something happened and some job came from somewhere and kept me busy
Seventh Month Made lots of mistakes
Eighth Month Made mistakes
I continued in the organisation for five years Learned Switched over as Independent Head of Department
If you ask any leading professional, they have some negative points to share about their first job
Dont worry. You need to focus and grab the opportunity that comes. You really wont know when it comes
Even today you might get that opportunity in your current assignment
Siva

From India, Chennai
PRASHANTH MUTHYALA
hi sandhya
the details provided by you is insuficient:
analyse:
Nature of job
Health of the organization
vis-a-vis check your requirement as executive assistant.
Even other wise most IT Managers and EA are free most of the time

From India
cgnanij

Try to learn a lot and since your young and energetic think and learn other aspects of HR and when time comes switch over to the HR gamut
From India, Madras
manjali

Dear Nipuna,
Practically speaking, you have just passed 4 months in this organisation which is more or less nothing to understand your company and your responsibilities.
I feel that you should start taking an initiative from your side. Come up with certain good policies and HR procedures and discuss the same with your divisional Heads and start implementing the same. Once you start implementing something that helps you to prove yourself into HR, you may get more and more involved in HR and start forming an HR dept and a zone wherein you are involved in it upto an extent that your boss realise the need of a separate Secretary who can handle only secretarial task for him.
So relax, take an initiative of your own and convince your boss that your proficiency lies in HR.
ALL THE BEST.
Manjali

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.