prakash.1974.joshi

Dear Shijit,
You have developed a good tool for calculating age.By this we can calculate the age of an employee as on date .But, I request to you please develop if possible "from date to date" ( 01/01/1980 to 30/06/2009) this can be helpful for gratuity calculation.
Regards,
Prakash

From India, Calcutta
teotiamanojkumar

Dear All, m enclosed herewith some file for useful
From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls MOBILE_CODES_ONE_SHEETER_UPDATED.xls (373.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: xls STD.XLS (386.0 KB, 32 views)

rbkmenon
The age is calculated as per system date. Is there a provision where you can specify the date (not the system date)upto which the age is to be calculated. Thanks
From India, Delhi
dghoshphl
Hi, Any one having the website of Maharashtra PF Commissioner Office or contact Nos. I want it to recover my very old pending claims. Regards deashish
From India, Mumbai
acer_acer
password protected what is this manpassword protected what is this manpassword protected what is this manpassword protected what is this manpassword protected what is this manpassword protected what is this manpassword protected what is this man:icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon 7:
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.