No Tags Found!

Farhin patel

Hi
I have been working with my current firm n will completing 5 years in May.But till now company have not given me my appointment letter or offer letter or salary slips whenever I used to claim for the same they used to threaten me that they won\'t give me my salary same is happening with other employees ....I also got the offer from one organisation but my employer pressurized me to reply them that m not keen to join by threatening me that he will give my negative reference to them ..they had asked us to sign a bond in Jan 2015 in which they mentioned a clause saying they that after leaving their consultancy I cannot work with any organization in the same industry this is an HR recruitment firm with which I am working..now when I have resigned they are not giving me a proper F & F date to settle my dues n are also holding all my documents ....My last working date is 31st Jan ....kindly guide
Farhin Patel

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.