sheiky26
Hi All,
Anyone help me what needs to be done in the below case.
I have submitted all the forms related to the PF and it is under process. The bank account which i gave has been closed without prior notification. Now then how will i get my PF amount? Through cheque or they will hold my PF or should i contact someone to update my new bank account. If i should contact someone then whom i should contact.
Please revert me with some possible answers to solve my query which will be of most helpful.
Thanks,
Sheik M

anil.arora

Yes, if your bank account is not active, the fund will not be transferred to you but you can certainly seek the help of your employer (HR personnel) and your Bank Authority in this regard

But before going further, I feel there was something wrong at your side because at the time of applying for withdrawal, you must have taken care of these things and shared your active bank account details but it seems you forgot this that put you in this problem today.

Second, for your information, no Bank SB account can be closed without prior information/intimation to customers and account settlement. Therefore, you need to visit your bank personally to know the status of your bank account. And If it is true, maybe it happened due to no transaction (unused accounts) been registered by you for a long time, but still banks must have intimated you (that you have missed completely) about final settlement and closing of your SB bank account or to use it again as it is also important for them to maintain a relationship.

if you found your bank account is not active now, then you must reactivate it immediately by following the guideline by banks in this regard and also need to carry your cheque book issued by bank along with the other ID proof

This is a very simple and quick solution of your problem.

To all member : Please do use your active SB accounts for EPF withdrawals and follow the guideline by EPF office properly in this regard.

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.