madhuric

Dear Members, Please find enclosed attachment having Management Digest - October Issue. Happy Reading Regards Madhuri
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Management Digest-Oct 2014.pdf (714.0 KB, 216 views)

akanoray@gmail.com

Dear Madhuri, Greetings for the day. I have down loaded the digest and I will let you know my views. In the mean time let me know your mail Id and phone No. Thanks Avinash Kanoray
From India, Sangamner
Unkle_Ravi

Dear Madhuri,
Thanks for sharing the "Management Digest - July 2014 Issue". Let me congratulate you for bringing out such an informative Digest on varied topics. Keep up the Good work.
I read in the editorial that one could opt for "Life Membership". Could you please provide me more details about the same? Let me know to whom the Payment has to be made in case of Dd/Cheque? Do you have netbanking Facilities or could you provide your account details so that we can deposit the amount directly into your account etc;
Thanks and regards
Ravinder Murthy
Mangalore

From India, Mangaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.