sengailingam

Madam,

You question is How to retain a key person in an organization?

In my experience, my daughter was working in an organization with M.Com.,M.Phil.,MBA background.

The qualification required was a simple graduation.

One of her colleague has the character that he will act as a spy and convey all unwanted small shortfall in official career to the boss thus threatening all the people to leave the organization.

The organization is also not taking care about the case even though they know pretty well that all people are well and contributing their highest potentiality.

The salary in the organization was also good. Rs 30,000.00 pm..

The main cause of this fellow is that he should not be overtaken in his career. For that he used to go any extent.

Up to this date, number of employees in that department have left the organization.

So, the HR should see why people from one particular department is resigning the appointment even after well payment.

Due opportunity must be given to them to express their grievance.

Abrupt action should be taken to eliminate such culprits.

Though I had told my daughter to talk with her HR, she simply told me that private organizations are not like Govt department to give any chance to speak.

Now she is doing her Phd.

So what I suggest is examine why people leave especially if it is from a particular department and take immediate action for redressel.

With wishes

C K Jambulingam alias sengailingam

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.