R. Madhusudan
Hi Ash
The experience you had is a Paradigm Sift. Incidences such as these put you into the right perspection and interospection. Relate with the paradigm sift which Steven R Covey had and mentions beutifully in his book 7 habits of effective people.
MR

From India, Mumbai
sireeshaunnati

Hello Mathew ,
Don't feel for your behavior with the husband of the sick patient, because it was your love and concern towards your Parents which made you to ask in harsh manner.
Anyways learn a lesson from the old parents that humanity counts.
though how fast westernization is developing or globalization is developing.
We are human and should be something different from other living beings.
Regards
Sireesha

From India, Hyderabad
Priya Narayan

Happy Onam Ash,.
Past is Experience,
Present is Experiments,
Future is Expectations,
So use your experience in experiments to acheive your expectations.
In our daily lives we come across several incidents, but we hardly take initiative to acknowledge the reason & learn something from it.
In the incident what you did initially would be general gesture whoever else would have done. But later you insisted your mind to think on the other side thats really wonderful.
Behind every action there is a reaction.
Hats off to you.

From United States, Scottsdale
Nisha Kapoor
Dear Asha,
A very Heart Rendering experience!!!
I can realise your feelings, at that instance, as I was crying while reading it.
Even Jitendra's incidence was an eye opener.
many times , we just react , (especially in anger)at what we think is obvious. We forget that there could be other side of the story too.
Hats off to u Asha, for sharing this experience here, and making all of us a little more wiser/ responsible HRians!!
Nisha Kapoor:)

From India, Ahmadabad
bhaktirc
Hi Ash, I would say you have still human inside you that you could feel their pain that is more than anything.
From India, Mumbai
Manita Chauhan
Hi Asha,
Really a touching story.. one must understand that reactiveness is always bad and if you are an HR then you must not be reactive in nature. Thanks for posting this incident over here..
May God bless you and your family.
Regards
Manita Chauhan

From India, New Delhi
Avani Bhatnagar

Hi Asha,
A VERY Happy Onam to you and your family.
Thanks for the valuable contribution. It is indeed more valuable than any ppts or articles etc.
A true life experience is what HR community needs..
We, as humans, forget a lot of anger thrown on others, by us.When we realise, it is too late. However, in your case, you have been a braveheart!
Repenting and realising on time and having the courage to share with us all is
commendable.
Truly, appreciate your efforts !
God has truly blessed you this Onam.
REgards,

From India, Delhi
Sania786
Humans are Superior than animals. (dont you know?)
@ Dear Ash.
Thanks a lot for your sharing .. I guess you suffered two pains,
1.your aggressive mood with the couple
2.that lady's condition
(I'm feeling sorrow for that lady. As me and my family has suffered such situation. My father dies of Cancer (Brain tumour) and my father's whole left side body was paralyzed ) :'(
but you this sharing will save us to suffer 1st pain. at least me, I'll always remember this incident ......

From Pakistan, Lahore
1DI
u r rite ash 1 shld not judge ny1 unless n untill u know abt the things tht r happenin around u :(
From India, Mumbai
gayathribalsi

Hi Asha, Happy Onam!! It is really a courageous act to come out with ones one error. It is really wonderful lesson for us how one should keep calm & composed mind under all circumstances. Gayathri
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.