raj4zeal
True to his legend, Raju has to be a kingpin or a business tyche only to have amalgamated crores of money through software business. Over a decade, satyam has created a record in employing young graduates / engineers only to be found at this juncture that those recruited produced fake certificates / abstained from works just causing loss to co., or to the nation on the whole. Kudos to their hr policies first
From India, Hyderabad
supreet
Sahil,
There is a very thin line between right and wrong. One cannot justify a one gross wrong by doing hundred rights. This is where the ethics come in......because when someone steals he's a thief.....immaterial of whether you steal a needle or 20,000 rupees.
Nobody can deny what he did for India, and lot of us.....but look where he's landed.
The sense of right and wrong in your mind has to be in place....
Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Hi Sahil,
I truly appreciate your boldness here. I agree at this point of time Satyam employees has to unite to fight for their brand & image. Apart from this, Raju has to be supported to come out of this & retain his 57K employee. We cannot forget the big salaries paid by Company all these years. It has saved thousands of families.
Regards,
Vidyasagar
Sr.HR Executive

From India, Bangalore
upadhyayashu.ashok

SATYAM WILL GO ON — — — — -HONEST EMPLOYEES ARE STILL THERE:icon10::) REGARDS ASHOK
From India, Delhi
Karthikp
Friends,
The truth is we still don't know what is the real facts. We say that Satyam is the only fraud Company. No.... most of the companies are compeled to do these things to compete the market. I have seen an yahoo news stating in 2007 October WORLD BANK has debbared WIPRO as fraudester, but the media kept quiet, can we say Mr. Azmi is fraud no.
It is very clear, what ever he did even it is for his personal or offical. Mr. Raju did a mistake and he has accepted. That is highly appreciable.
Regarding satyam employees who do nasty things, we indians talk about culture only in words and in the back stage, we show our colors. These things happen in most of companies and the management trust the some managers who work for their personal benefits, thus I kindly request all the HR gys if any satyam employees come and he seems to be good please don't hesistate and train him to be a good human rather than an professional.
Regards
kk

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
sreeteju
I really appreciate ur mail sahil... at this moment satyam and raju as well need support from employees like you... Regards Sreeteju
From India, Hyderabad
sadhanatripathi
I really appreciate ur mail sahil... at this moment satyam and raju as well need support from employees like you... Regards Sadhana tripathi:icon1:
From India, Gurgaon
ruchiarora1984
hey Sahil, u r truly an asset to Satyam. as everyone rightly said... its not too late... you guys can really turn around the table ...
I think i would defntly support Raju for his courage or action...as you said it very well... it was the company who gave the bread and butter to so many families... and 1 lie to save lot of families is not as bis as it has been showcased by the media....
All the very best to you and to Satyam

From India, Bangalore
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

57,000 Employees X 10% of Annual Salary - Calculate the Amonut

Let them come froward together at this Moment

Take the Company's Share by Using this Option.

DEfinitely Things will Go BEST to SATYAM

All Employees at that Moment will Be SO PROUD at that TIME.

Remember CRISIS IS OPPURTUNITY

From India, Coimbatore
nelson25

Dear All, I too like to reconsider my thoughts about Mr.Raju after reading this post. Regards, Nelson.S Chennai.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.