No Tags Found!

Binita Shah

Hi guys... Interesting presentation. Go through it and know the real corporate world. Regards Binita
From India, Raipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps The.pps (627.0 KB, 899 views)

Binita Shah

I think, i should see each n every post/thread on this site before posting something. right Mr. Jai?..... :) but wrong.. as so many people may need this post.
From India, Raipur
gnringe
Dear binita,
Thanks for posting, it is realy refreshing as well new entrant might find it new.
This realy show the condition of todays corporate functioning and least bothering about wellness of the lower cadre people.
The example is the Salary increase demand of the MPs up to 5 folds.
Please keep on posting.
Love,
giri

From India
jai bakshi

Dear Binita Shah,
I have no intentation to leg down to you, for your perivious post Anger - PPS was posted by me and last seen by some one on 16.10.2009, and this one is also posted earlier but I forget the name of of the person. You can see my threads which I posted.
All the best.

From India, Delhi
Binita Shah

Mr. Bakshi..
This site is only for sharing, motivating and development of people. We are not here for arguing. I don't know what you have posted in last one year. Only thing I know is that, I have joined you guys in April 2010. And I can not visit each and every thread before posting anything only to confirm that am i posting new thread or not?
So let the people get benefited from every post, no matter who's post is this?
All the best to u too.

From India, Raipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.