No Tags Found!

Binita Shah

Key to control your anger.. Good Luck
From India, Raipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps ANGER_PRE[1]._KIT.pps (43.0 KB, 1049 views)

anil.arora

Very Nice Binit...that really a nice ppt as there are numbers of people who really need this and need to know themself which is very important in todays world....
From India, Gurgaon
Ramesh Sood

Hello, I have come in this space after a long time.. well the first one that caught my eyes was this post.. well done Binita..
One way to ensure that you don't get angry is to understand that God hasn't sent you on Earth bestowing on you a right that things would always happen the way you want them to happen.. and why should they, damn it..If we understand this one thing.. that would be sufficient.. easier said than done.. well..Anger needs to be managed.. yes, this KIT here can be helpful..

From India, Pune
learnever

Lovely contribution! Thx ms. shah.
As (I guess) stephen covey has said, "among what happens to us, 10% contribution is of what happens & the rest 90% to how we interpret the first part & our reaction to it.
Nice contribution!
Keep it up!
THX

From India, Pune
rati1010
Dear Binita, You had perfectly choosed the common weakness we use to find in every person-Anger! Wisely analysed the causes of anger & the useful tips given for tackling them effectively. Very Nice!
From India, Mumbai
prawin111

Dear Binitha, Its Really a good post though it was posted earlier its really good to keep people reminded about anger keep going. Regards, Prawin RamBhojan
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.