No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi. Recently I resigned from a Pvt Ltd company using the buy-out option. The company first denied the buy-out and today issued me a warning letter for not completing the handover. I was under probation and as per the terms in Appointment Letter I can buy out my notice period. My questions

1. Am I legally allowed to do a handover?
2. They issued me a warning letter, what to do?
3. Can I file a civil complaint against them as it is very inappropriate and stresses me mentally.

From India, Lucknow
rkn61

Dear Annonymous,

It is a matter of good employee practice in any organization that, any employee desirous of
seeking separation from the company, must handover the company property which may have
in his/her possession to his/her department manager or any other person authorised by the department manager, at the time of leaving. This is also expected from you which you have not done That was why, you have received a warning letter.

So you are advised in your own interest to visit your company, fulfil separation formalities, deposit cash equivalent to shortfall in your notice period and have a smooth final exit.

All the best.

From India, Aizawl
Anonymous
Well if it is about good practice, they should also accept the buy out option. I already mentioned I will assist in the handover. I need to be relieved any way.
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.