pinaki-paul
Sir the have alreday send me two letters in August and 3rd one on yesterday.. And asked me to pay on 5 days.. In those previous two in August the asking were same..
From India, Kolkata
Madhu.T.K

Is this any local bank, like money lenders? No reputed private bank will be behind a left employee like this. Do they have any standing orders or HR manual where it is said that employee should give notice?
Send a reply that you were asked to go and the manager should be asked to compensate any loss caused to the Bank. It is true that the manager had verbally asked to to resign but you should say that it was a forced resignation and the manager was responsible for your putting resignation and therefore, you will not pay any notice pay. Never pay the amount. Let them get a feeling that you would face it legally.

From India, Kannur
pinaki-paul
Sir It was IDFC FIRST BANK. I was in CASA department. They have not spend any money on any kind of training, hav not provided me any laptop, ph anything, even there is no induction training. Will they file case against me? Police complaint?? Anything like that? I am afraid sir.
From India, Kolkata
Madhu.T.K

For violation of employment contract they will not file any police complaint. If they do it, counter it by saying that the manager had asked you to resign and there were pressure from his side to resign and you did it with good faith without knowing that the bank would use to make profit out of it. There is no need to prove that you were harassed because this practice is known to every one in the industry. Take that stand.

Legal action, anyway, will depend upon the Bank's policies evidenced by appointment letter or standing orders. You can approach a good labour lawyer and discuss the issue so that you can legally fight.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.