No Tags Found!

welcomeumesh

Dear Aanchal and All,

Hmm, ya it's ok..you were better this time..lol

You're right, Delhi is only 500 Kms from Lucknow, almost one hour journey by air and 6-7 hours thru Train (if it's Lucknow Mail.) else 8-9 hours.

I visit Noida and Meerut almost once in a month as we have an Office there, but that's a typical business trip so I hardly find time to relax or meet my friends or relatives in Delhi.

So, how you guys are doing?

tc, & have a great weekend,

warm regards,

Umesh Chaudhary

(umesh.chaudhary@ril.com)

(Posting some old jokes, somebody sent me today..enjoy..)

============= ================ ================

---> A Sardar & his wife filed an application 4 Divorce. Judge asked: How'll U divide, U"VE 3 children? . . . .. . . . . . . . Sardar replied: Ok! We"ll apply NEXT YEAR.

---> SARDAR & FAMILY GO 2 A PARTY. HE INTRODUCES HIMSELF - .

I SARDAR,SHE SARDARNEE, THE BOY MY KID & THE GIRL MY KIDNEY

----> Sardarji was standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed. His wife asked what you are doing ? . . . .. . . . . . . He said-im seeing how i look while sleeping.

--> A teacher told all students in a class to write an essay on a cricket match.All were busy writing except one Sardarji. . . . . . . . . . . He wrote "DUE TO RAIN, NO MATCH!"

================

Please Note: IS MAIL KE SABHI SARDAAR KAALPANIK HAIN. IS MAIL KA KISI VASTAVIK SARDAAR SE KOI LENA-DENA NAHI HAI.

From India, Delhi
Anshu203
Dear Umesh,
Welcome to he BIGGGGGGG HR GANGGGGG. Good that you have planned for the inofrmal meet as well & we all hope to see you on 29th as well right.
Dear Kiran,
Tons of thanks for welcoming me. Well kiran I think that CP Nirulas's is yourrr most favouriteeee place hmmmmmm correct me if i am wrong.The idea of having badges is toooo good & one very importnat thing.
Dear All,
Tons of thanks for giving me such a warm welcome.
Regards
Anshu

From India, Gurgaon
neeruraghav2007
Hello Umesh
Good Jokes. Welcome to Delhi in advance.
I was thinking to be there in meet this time but i feel its not in my hand always.
Sorry Gang, I may not be in town.
Yes i ll be surly attend final meet in August if everything works well.
All the Best.
Neeru Raghav

From India, Panipat
boystrad
G'mrnin guys....
well well a warm welcome to Umesh sir.. :) oops...Umesh :wink:
well so all volunteers r get set huh...gr88..well Aanchal...i got it..will be mailing u 2day....n Kiraan njoooooooing ursel thoroughlly huh...yeaah u better get bckm sme goodies esp for those who didnt ask u for a treat!!! :twisted:
n Umeesh thnx for enlightning us wit dat lovely poem and Jokes... :D
Monika i read d story which u'v posted...its really nice!!
Regaards n hve a gr888 Monday
Radhika

From India, Delhi
Monika Vaid

Hello Everybody!!!!!!!!
Hey Umesh ........... Welcome to the gang........... n thanks for sharing the poem n jokes........... it was really good....... ........ N Radhika thanks for reading n appreciating my work......... so how is ur project work going on......... hmmmmmmmm.....
Hi Geeti!!!!!!!
congrats to new new massi.............
Hey Kiran!!!!!!!
so enjoying ur holidays............. hmmmmmmmmm.......... but don't forget our treat on coming back................. okie.....
Wish u all a Happy Week ahead.........
Warm Regards,
MOnika

From India, Delhi
Mattamkiran

MONDAY MORNING IS ALWAYS GOOD.....

Umesh,

thanks for your interest to meet all of us. My idea behind asking you to be there for the 19 Aug, 07 meet is to have full fruits of the meet and nothing else. If you are interested in meeting us on 29 July 07 itself...it is too good. YOU ARE ALWAYS MOST WELCOME :) .

Anshu,

Yes, I tink I like NIRULAS...need to find out one good reason why :) . Looking forward to meet you on 29 July 07.

Also, I forgot to address one person in my THANK GIVING SPEECH....So, Here we go...

Himani,

I somehow did not address you in my previous posts. So, here we go...THANK YOU very much for congratulating me....

Hope, I did not forget any other than Himani....

Also, All of them that are expecting a TREAT, please note that the treat depends on the TOKEN I would be awarded with...If I am given away with one of my DEMANDS...you sure will get one nice TREAT or else I need to tink over it... :wink: .

Now, as per badges are concerned...I had a word with Nitin yestertday. We hav 10 spare badges as of now and also the vendor details. So, all te volunteers would be getting badges on 29 July 07 where as for the members...we can get tem don by 19 Aug 07. Also, nitin would be there for the MEET.

We need to get in touch with VIVEK. I was unable to...I will try once again and I would get in touch so soon...

WAITING FOR 29 JULY 07......TILL THEN KEEP ROCKING.....YO...YO...YO

Regards,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
pankaj.sinha

Hi all CiteHR NCR members !

At the outset welcome to Mr. Umesh from Lucknow to our team ! :) It's very inspiring to see your enthusiasm ! Keep it up !

That's great going Kiran, Vivek, Himani, Radhika, Anupama, Monika, Poonam, GEETI (the newly made Masiji !! :) ), Archana (where r u ?), Anshu, Neeru, Prativa, Anchal,... , ..., ...., & all other esteemed members of this ever winning team !!! :D Keep it up folks ! :)

Actually i was out of station for some official work and may have to again move out of City for one week or so... :( ... for some official work... but never mind i shall try to keep myself updated thru anywhere in India i am ... :) Thanks for remembering me also to all those who had send PM and phone calls !!! :)

All the best to One & all for the forthcoming Volunteer's meet on 29th July'07 (Sun) in Nirulas ! :D

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGAON.

----------------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Dear All,
First of all ..i would like to welcome Umesh to our rocking gang ... ...it is now proved that there is no LOC around Delhi HR team ... ...Thanks Umesh for you interest and enthusiasm........
Kiran ..
thanks once again for appricating my efforts ...and hope you are having wonderful time there and mustbe yo yoing ......
Anachal ..:-
Here we go with the file ....
Regards
Anu

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls teams_and_roles_191.xls (18.0 KB, 91 views)

himaniprajapati

Hi!!! All
Mr. Pankaj it's nice to see you back we all missed your motivating posts.
Anu I guess it is the same sheet which u had posted earlier....your work is really worth appreciating..
Kiran just a thanks will not help as mentioned by Geeti & others u need to get something for us... :wink:
I am waiting for the next meet to happen & I am willing to call up everybody again asking for their confirmations… :P
How can I forget Mr Umesh's poem & Jokes they are amazing.. :lol:
Regards
Himani

Poonam Sadana

Hii buddies,

How you all are doing??

Sorry , was busy for past few days so cudn't get time to write up.

Well Umesh a very warm welcome to you in Cite HRians Gang :wink: .....really your enthu level is gr8......we are looking forward to meet you on 29th July.

Hey Geeti....Congrats dear so u r a new new masiji....hws ur exp?? so u had a bash on dat day??

Kiran Sir...hru?? just enjoy ur vaccations to d core n pls dnt forget to bring some goodies for all of us :twisted: ..as already u have denied us a treat.. :lol: ........It's great to know that you are still maintaining a regular contact with all tha members it's really appreciating.

Anu , where ru dear.. :?: :?: ......i tried your num yesterday but it was not reachable....

Hats off to all the members of Cite HR who are contributing in one way or the other to keep this thread alive.....Thanks a ton to Himani, Pankaj ji, Umesh, Aanchal. Monika, Alok, Anshu, Radhika and ofcourse Geeti n Kiran...n all others for contibuting their time and knowledge to this wonderful platform.

Keep rocking guys!!! :) :)

Poonam

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.