No Tags Found!

samgaz
Dear Ravi,Sending u some material on the topic .Hope u find it useful
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc kra.doc (2.6 KB, 2561 views)

naren4naren
Hello Abhisek,
I need KRA and KPI formats of all the departments. Please help me in this regard if you can. We got CMMI Level 3 last month so we like to bench mark company processes so need to look into these aspects to go for CMMI Level5.
You can mail me @
Regards,
Naren

From India, Hyderabad
shukacharya123@yahoo.in

DAER SENIOR

PLEASE GUIDE THE FOLLOWING BLANK SPACE FOR PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL.

KPA - 1 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

KPI - 1 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

KPI - 2 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

KPI - 3 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

KPI - 4 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

KPI - 5 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

KPI - 6 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

KPI - 7 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

KPI - 8 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

KPI - 9 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

KPI - 10 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

KPI - 11 ------------------------------Weightage%-----------Target-------------Achievement

REGARDS

From India, New Delhi
Spoorthi R

hi all i need a kra format for accounts executive to C.A company can anyone please send me template and help me with this
From India, Bengaluru
krishna-prabha
Dear friends, I need KPI and KRA format for hospital. Regards, R.Krishnaprabha
From India
kirti-thite
Hello friends is anyone having KRA for marketing staff.
From India
jayanita-hrd
Thank you for sharing such a useful file
From India
thoufique-shaikh
hi All, I need some help with KRA and KPI templates as i have to create those for myself within 2 days. I am currently working in the Production department for a perfume company as a production associate. Also any information on creating KRA's and KPI's would be appreciated.
From United Arab Emirates, Sharjah
prasadsrinu
Dear Members, Can any one shard KRA, KPI of CFO, Sales Head, Admin cum Facility head CRM Head Legal Head Thanks in advance. Prasad
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.