No Tags Found!

anil k.gupta
Dear Friend,
Please update yourself with the law of the land and never follow this type of policy inspite of the pressure from top. This is illegal and against the labour law of this country.
Regards,
Anil K.Gupta

From India, Ludhiana
mdevi442

Hi Gaurav,
Ours is a S/W dev. company. We too recruit freshers as "Trainee Software Consultant" wherein we clearly specify their performance is reviewed every fortnight for three months. If performance is found inedquate in two performance reviews, their contract will terminate.
And also specify that "As per terms&conditions discussed for offering you this contract, you're agreed....."
Hope this will help you.:icon1:
thank you,

From India, Hyderabad
hemantha
Dear Gawrav,
It seems that everybory is not accepting your paractise. :xso why not change that as most of them recomend to recruit on probation basis.:confused: I too in "gowrawayan" ask you to protect the people equity and rights.
Thanks

From Sri Lanka
vishwanathsavula

Hi all,
I recently joined a company as an HR. Before my joining there is no HRD in this company. I also found many employees are being paid by voucher, has not been given appointment letter, PF, ESI or at least Group Insurance Accident Policies. I have formulated a policy on Recruitement and proposed the appointment letters to be given to all the employees. but company is not ready to take all the employees on to the rolls. but wants to put some of them on consultant rolls and some employees as contract base.
Briefly i want to know how many type are the employees classified into? (permanent, contract, consultant etc..) and the different types of appointment letters to be given to each type of employee...??
--
Vissu

From India, Hyderabad
rachnam786@gmail.com
Hi Buddy,

I'm not much experienced person of HR however, I would like to suggest u that ur organization is doing wrong with the employees as they are not feeling secure in your organization. Bcoz they have joined your organization and they have the write to get the satisfaction which an employee should get. Yeah, ur organization has the authority during the probation period they can terminate them bcoz they were not satisfied with their performance. For this u should give them the appointment letter mentioning that they are on probation 4 dat much period & their probation can be extended if the management feels so. I would like to say that u should treat them as an employee. That will definitely lower d attrition rate of ur organization. One more thing which an HR should keep in mind dat the HR should have the details of all the employees those are working with them either they are on contract, probation or permanant basis bcoz any employee can do anything wrong with ur organization or any body in ur organization. If u would have the details & proves that this employee was wkg with u then only u can sought out the problem.

Regards

Rachna :icon1:

From India, New Delhi
John Chiang

The costs of employee turnover can be extremely high. Employees leave jobs for many reasons, including dissatisfaction with job duties, the desire for higher wages, or the wish to enter a new career. If employees leave for these reasons, executive may want to reconsider the selection process by asking themselves these questions:
  • Was the position accurately defined?
  • Where the hotel and the position clearly and fully explained to the applicant before he/she was hired?
  • Did the executive obtain complete, accurate information about the applicant before hiring him/her?
You may consider the temporary agency. Temporary agencies can provide staff to fill a wide range of positions. They often train their employees to fill specific needs. The hourly rate charged for temporary employees will probably be higher than the rate paid to permanent hourly employees, but these costs usually offset in other ways.
  • Supply capable helps quickly, helping to reduce overtime, recruitment, and hiring expenses.
  • Employ workers whom they have screened and trained.
  • Can often supply an entire supervised crew of workers when necessary.
Temporary employees are usually not trained in appropriate or specific procedures. This can render such workers less productive than a property's own staff. Temporary workers, too, often require more supervision.
Regards,
John

From China, Shanghai
shamlin

hi seniors, I want to the know the difference between management & HR. I also know more about the function of hr department. shamlin
From Bangladesh
Kshipra Parashar
Hi All,
The same issue is being faced by one of my friends who himself is working as an HR but has not got any offer letter or Appointment letter and has been working for past three months and has not been given the salary also. So what can he do? And whenever he asks for the same he is replied that it will be done. Then what shall he do?
I advised him to resign from immediate effect but looking at the current market situation which is really bad that he feels what if he doen't get another job,then how would he justify the gap for the time he is unempoyed?? Also he feels stability will be the issue he would face when he goes for a change.
Please suggest some good measures so that I can help him.
Regards
Kshipra

From India, Delhi
skriyaz786
Did you made any internal rules which is similar to external rules then nothing to wory internal rules is most important you can issue then tenpo offer letter or appo please chek labour law in ten. wages base
Riyaz

From India, Delhi
sankarhrd
Accourding to law say that You appointed any type of employees like temporary,probation ,contract,peice rate etc.all are covered under ESI,EPF,Bonus,and appointment order given to related employess even one day working you should follow allthinks
with rgds
A.Sankar
Manager -hr

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.