No Tags Found!

bhatia.puja

Hi, As we’re doing the rebranding exercise at organizational level, as a part of the same exercise we plan to give "Training" department a new name. Please suggest. Thanks Pooja
From United States, Boston
vini mehta

Hi Pooja, The new name for training across the world today is LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT. Luck Vini
From India, Mumbai
tejasheartbeat@yahoo.co.in

This is Tejesh, HR of SHPL.
you can name Training department with some Sanskrit or Hindi words which will give immediate response.
Gyan Sestra
Gyan Gaining
Gyan praptha
Knowledge Desk
Training Force
Moulding minds.
etc

From India, Mumbai
bhatia.puja

Thank you all for your quick responses. L& D I agrees is a common name taken over by most of the organizations, but to make it a little unique for my company is my plan. I am actually looking for something which is contributed by Tejesh. If you come across anything like that, please do share with me. I really appreciate.
Thanks.

From United States, Boston
deeptibhalla11
training and development can be given the name as escalating skills training or knowledge development
From India, Calcutta
vrohan
The new Name for Training dept could be "SCHOOL".
It sounds a bit kiddish, but, serves the purpose of conveying the correct meaning of the dept.
Let us know, what have you decided to rename the Training dept as.
Regards,
RV

From India, Mumbai
manmeet.barve
. T-Club
. T-Curve
. T-Lab
. TDAB - Training and Development At Best
. LAG : Learn and Grow
. Bluetooth - " Your Wireless connection to learning"
. Pro-Train
. Intergrated Learning Centre
. V & U
. Active Learning
. CC to Learning
. FootPrints
. WhatssUp

From India, Mumbai
Gogo

How About calling it
Department
Of
Skill
Enhancement
After all one does need to keep getting a DOSE :-D whenever the need arises (pun intended)
Besides this will be afun name to have & change the notion that mostt have about training being a heavy & serious activity.
Let us try to tell all that this is an activity where one can have some fun & yet learn from the entire training experience.
How about that? What Say?:)
Regards
Gogo

From India, Pune
pushpak
hi puja like rohan i too have a crazy idea but even this name can be useful. it is 'PATHSHAALA'
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.