Sayantan009
Respected Sir,
After completing my MBA with marketing it was very hard for me to get a job at Kolkata somehow I got an opportunity for the post of Executive - Sales at Diamond Beverage Pvt Ltd (A coca-cola bottling company) have selected at all the round of interview but at the vice president round the VP told me as I dont have experience I have to work for the company NO work No pay 300 Rs / Day I agree with the post of PSR (Pre seller Representative, mainly the employees who have failed the 10+2) ,the wages I'm getting from a third party payroll.Now I've got a good job which I informally informed to my senior but didn't informed the HR dept officially that I'm leaving this company but they hold my wages.I didn't signed any agreement neither got an appointment letter during the time of joining.Now the HR dept is totally unresponsive.I would like to know sir Could I get my wages back?

From India, Kolkata
nathrao

How many days/months did you work with this company?
Give a written demand to the company linking the orders you have managed and daily wages @300 and ask for that amount.
You should never have told them about your new job.
Since you were a daily wage employee,you should have collected your wages and just left the company.
After getting wages,you could have told them,that you will not be working from next day onwards.
Tell the company that you will complain to Labour Department.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.