No Tags Found!

mahe_1987

Dear Naveen,
Do your project in organization environment because it will give more knowledge to you. Suppose if you are doing by help of your guide means it won't give you a practical knowledge
Best do in manufacturing sector. In chennai so many manufacturing concern is there...
Regards,
Mahendran.R

From India, Bangalore
navinkrish10@gmail.com
Dear mahendran,
I dont have any contacts in the companies , can you please tell me how to approach all the companies and , how to start from the scratch so that it will be more helpful. because my friends are also depended on me so kindly help.
Regards,
Naveen.K

From India, Chennai
SAIBHAKTA

Dear Navinkrish,
I fully agree with you.Even I had lots of problem as people normally do not want to share their company's records with outsiders.My own airline's chief of HR almost ditched me at the eleventh hour by refusing to give me permission after my synopsis (seen earlier by him) was approved by the university !
However by God's grace one or two managers went out of the way to help me and I could complete the project in time although whatever I wrote was 'censored' by the management.All the best of luck to you.

From India, New Delhi
navinkrish10@gmail.com
Hello Hr’s... I need .exe file for SPSS tools or any other tools for survey study in my project kindly help me by posting the link so that it will be helpful in proceeding with my project.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.