No Tags Found!

NKannabiran
Dear Bond should be two sided only and not one sided.It has no legal vaidity as such.You just forget and join in your new assignment and enjoy life. Yours N Kannabiran
From India, Madras
csthanky
Bond is a contract between two unequals and hence not valid in the eyes of law. Had you not signed the Band you would not have got the job, so you signed it. If you had refused to sign the company would have selected somebody else. They never needed you but you needed the job. Since you have worked only for 6 days and not received any training the company cannot have any claim against you. With the reason not to leave with bitter note you can just send a resignation letter explaining your problems and stop attending office. If the company wishes to invoke the Bond let it approach the court of law. The court itself will say that such Bond being a contract between two unequals is not valid.
From India, Mumbai
hemantlokesh2007
@ gaurav bhugra
sir... my technical training will be starting from 3rd August and I left the company on 26th July.. trianing will be based on any particular area like Networking, Java or .net and it is written in the bond that the person has to serve for company for 24 months after the technical training will be complete including training period.. but my technical training hasn't started yet and i had left the organization...

From India, Delhi
sravi_shankar
Hi,
There is a law so called ABOLITION OF BONDED LABOUR SYETEM. This law clearly states that, a person should not be compelled to work with an employer, if he dont have willing. the other expenditures spend by the company to train a person is the liability and responsibility of the company to mold him for them. the responsibility of the company is also to satisfy the needs of the company. if they fails to do so, an employee can quit. no one can stop him.
the company standing order may say any thing for its employees those who are with them and would like to be with them. but they cannot controll a person who thrown his employment. after refusing to be with the company means he is a person but nor an employee.
In this case too, he is in probation for a very low period of only six days so he need not stay with the company for a single minute and no one can threaten him.
some members suggest well in this regards. my wishes to riyaz, srinivas and all. hats off.
Ravi shankar.S

From India, Madras
alicia.sharma14

Hi!
Did u deposit 1lac Rs. to the company or it was just a commitment? If just a commitment then, no need to worry as no one can force u to work as no bonded labor is allowed in India.... no matter what the company say,, but if u have deposited the amount then u have to request ur HR to get the refund, in case it was a draft which is not debited yet,, inform the bank to stop payment for the same...
Hope it will solve ur probs.
Regards,
Alicia

From India, Delhi
Y.Venu Madhava Reddy
Dear Mr.Hemanth, Clarify that is it bond or service agreement. Bond is not valid but service agreement is valid in the court. Y.V.Madhava Reddy
From India, Hyderabad
sravi_shankar
Hi,
Bond is not a legal document. It has not legal validity.
Just write a letter to your HR and quit. you need not pay any kind while your training programme not yet started. the company has to show the cost whatever it spent to train you, when if they want to claim the amount from your end. but dont stop from your office without any information. its not a behaviour and not a good behaviour in this kind of situation. things will be okay as soon. My best wishes.

From India, Madras
csthanky
If you had not signed the bond you would not have got the job. The company would have selected some other person but you had no option to go to other company for the job. Therefore you had to sign the bond. In the said bond the company has not given any assurance that if they terminate your job within 2 years they will pay you Rs.1 lac. Hence this is a one sided bond. It is a contract between a lamb and lion. Not sustainable in the Court of Law. Therefore just make a request to the company to accept your resignation and relieve you. If they dont accept, you can just walk out. they will not be able to force you to pay the money as such bonds are not valid bonds, for the reason that first it is one sided bond and second it is between two unequal.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.