No Tags Found!

Roomi Singh
Can any one help me in deciding the leave policy to be followed in an organisation ? What are the minimum CL and SL given ? Is CL being carry forward in the next month or on yearly basis and what types of leaves are being encashed ? Also I would like to know that gazetted or national holidays are included in the leave policy or not ?
Waiting for the response!!!!!!
Regards
Roomi

From India, New Delhi
shankra12
Hi Aarti,
Basic Leave management is a company policy and depends upon Model standing orders/approved standing orders. In your case employee will not be entitle to get paid leave benifit because Friday was sanctioned as leave without pay.
Ajay Kumar Mishra

From India, Delhi
Prithvi Pal Singh

Hi,
The leave policy is the decision of the company. Generally, a holiday can be attached to the leave at the start or at the end and never at both the ends. However, this is possible incase of a casual leave or priviledged leave. For sick leave attachment you may decide otherwise. This decision can be taken with a proof of sickness( doctor's certificate).
In case you cancel the leave for Monday, as per the practice of your company of allowing pre/post attachment of holidays, the leave on Monday can be considered as LWP with a proof of illness.
Thus both the alternatives you will have to consider before taking a decision.

From India, Mumbai
payal talmale

Hi Aarti,
It depends on the leave policy of your company.
Incase of approved leaves saturday & Sunday are not considered as leaves.
Even the employee has taken LWP on Friday and SL on Monday with prior approval then sat. & sun should be considered as paid days.
Only incase employees are taking long leaves of 15-20 days then we can consider Sat. & Sun also as leaves.

From India, Pune
JOSEPH NDOMBA
Hi,
For my understanding, to answer that question it depends on company policy on leave, is your policy fall on 22/23 working days payrol or 30/31 payrol, from there you will know how do you treat week ends. So if you look carefully on how geeta responds, you will get a clear solution

prashant_nair

Dear all!!! you need to have clear cut leave policy. To earn salary for Saturday one has to work on Friday or on Monday Since both the saturday and sunday are accounted as leave, the holidays in between have to be counted as leave (LWP) and it cannot be a paid holiday
Regards
KK Nair

RAJENDRAKHATANA
Hi abharti and All u hv asked about leave i wish to explain that there is statutery rules about leave if empl. worked for 20 days he will get one leave,iw employee worked for 48 hours he will get one off or depend on co's policy but one off is compulsary.if employee hving sufficient leave and he applied for leave he will get leave with pay if he has no leave balance means he will treat as w/o pay and for the same period if sat or sun fall between w/o pay he will not entiteled to get leave or off 48 hours rule applicable

teotiamanojkumar

Hi all, how are you,
Specially Mr. Rajbir Garg, hope you know me?
Ist is this as per company leave policy. 2nd if any employee sick on friday and he is continus sick upto monday, then how it is possible for treating as paid days saturday and sunday? if employee are on leave on saturday as CL unfortunately he is sick on monday the consider the SL on monday and saturday and sunday will paid days.
If he is on SL on Friday and he is taking SL on monday then all 4 days count in Sl days.
Other then as per policy of the company.

From India, Chandigarh
surya007

I think Saturday and Sunday should not be considered as Leave. Bcoz generally, most of the companies will deduct leaves only for working days not for week offs. so in your case, even, as per your company policy states saturday and sunday will not be considered as leave or LWP. Hence, if your employee takes SL or LWP on Friday and Monday, saturday and sunday should nt be considered.
From India, Hyderabad
n.kirankumar
Hi, Can any one send us the Entitlement of Leaves of an employee as per Shops & Establishment Act, - Andhra Pradesh. Kiran Kumar
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.