No Tags Found!

nilendrachand

Dear Bharat,
Once again you cannot withdraw Pension. You get it as a monthly amount. This amount vests with RPF Office (Regional Providend Fund Office). After superannuation you fill Form 10D of PF&MP Act and submit it with RPF Office for the same.
One more thing I am Nilendra not Neeraj

kasinaravikumar

Dear Sir,
This is K. Ravi Kumar from Hyderabad. i've some doubt regarding P.F.
Mostly Related to the Employers Contribution, according to the rule 12% from the employee and 12% from the employer.
Here i'm enclosing the salary slip of three members incling mine.
can you tell me the employer contribution practically.
PLEASE TELL ME THE EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTION.
with Regards,
K. Ravi Kumar.
E-mail:
Ph: 09989111149

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc k._ravi_kumar._702.doc (56.0 KB, 31 views)

sunil_1981dec

Dear Amit. I have a query. Some company deduct 24% from the employee salary.. is that fare.. Pls reply Sunil
From India, Mumbai
nilendrachand

Dear Ravi,
Your Basic is 4750
Employer Contribution: 12% of 4750 = 570(Since basic is less than 6500 so entire basic will be considered)
Further employer contribution is broken into following two components;
Towards Emplyee Providend Fund 8.33%
TOwards EPS (Employee Pension Scheme) 3.67%
Therefore 395.67 will go to Employee Providend Fund and 174.33 will go towards EPS (Employee Pension Scheme)
I hope it clarifies your doubt
Dear Sunil,
A company cannot deduct 24% from employee salary without the consent of the concerned employee.

ramhr9

Hello Friend,
PF cont 12% from emp and emr
and as well as pf salary depence on the employer choose i.e., Rs.6,500/- fixed but employer ready to pay higher wage salary ( Basic+ D.A ) it is depence on the individual Employer chance.

From India, Pune
nilu0805
Hi ! As far as I know PF will surely be deducted if the company has a rule of deducting PF. Otherwise it again depends on the employees descretion whether he wants his PF to be deducted or not.
I, too , wanted to ask a ques. If any employee has joined in the mid of the month , should his PF be deducted for the whole month or only for the number of days worked. Please clarify.
Regards
Nilima

From India, Gurgaon
Rajnish Sapra

Dear Neelima, If any person join in the month of MID, his PF will be deduted on working days.. regads RAJNISH SAPRA
From India, Delhi
nilendrachand

Yes,
PF is deducted for number of days worked in a month.
Regarding PF deduction, if an employee is working for an organization where pf is not deducted and subsequently he joins a company where pf is deducted then its on the discrition of the employee whether he wants to join pf or not. But, if he has been working for a company where pf was deducted and subsequently he joins an organization where pf is deducted then he cannot discontinue his pf contribution

sunil_1981dec

yes.. company have to deduct PF 12% from his salary.
It depends upon employer whether they have to deduct PF on Basic salary more than 6500/-. If they want they can decuct.
In this scheme both the employer and employee contribute 12% of annual income towards the fund. of this 24% contribution, 8.33% is given towards family pension plan. The remaining portion (15.67%) grows at a rate of 9.5% per annum. This return is guranteed. Also, investment up to a maximum of Rs.70,000/- per annum are not taxed.

From India, Mumbai
soumpat3
My salary for the month of december'07 paid for 30 days as my employer deducted 1 day for excess EL. My basic salary per month is 15000 so for 30 days my basic is 14516. My employer has contributed Rs 755/- towards pf instead of 780/- i.e. 12% of 6500/-. Is it correct?. I think my basic for 30 days is 14516 so the pf contribution should be 12% on 6500/- i.e. 780/- can anybody clarify.
Regards
Soum

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.