jitendersyadav

Hi Amit, If the service is less than 6 months the pension fund is non refundable. So we have to fill only 10C. Rgds/Jitender
From India, New Delhi
Amith R Murthy

Dear Jitendra,
Thanks a lot for the information.
Dear Dhameja,
The point to be clarified is that if any employee quits his/her organization than he/she will only have to fill up Form 10c when it comes to withdrawal of PF coz at such times the resigned employee will only be getting 15.67% of PF i.e 12% of employee PF fund and 3.67% of employer PF fund and will not be getting remanining 8.33% of pension fund. So Form 19 is not required to be submitted since it is related to pension fund. I hope it is clear now....................
Regards
Amith R.

From India, Bangalore
amitshah

Dear All,
One of our Cite HR member have started the discussion for the statutory issue and he has taken the PF on the board and their was lot many views on this. For any clarification you can view the link given below in CHR only.
<link no longer exists - removed>
Thanks,
Amit Shah

From India, Mumbai
prasadpain
hi i have made a small working 4 easy pf calulation n filing.... hope u 2 will like it... if u make any futher modifications pls let me know :) rds -prasad
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls pf_calculator_sep_2007_125.xls (30.0 KB, 140 views)

kasinaravikumar

Dear Friend
Yes, there is a ceiling limit of 6500 on basic salary.
According to my knowledge if the employees basic salary is Rs. 16,000/-
Then the contribuions are like this
Employee contribution is 16,000*12%= 1,920.00
And the Employer contribution (12%) is divided into 2 parts.
8.33% of basic salary (8.33% * 16,000 = 1,332 goes to the Pension Fund.
3.67% of 6500 (Rs. 238) goes to the P.F.
I'M ALSO VERY CONFUSED ABOUT THIS.
IF I'M WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
REGARDS,
K. Ravi Kumar.
E-mail:
Ph: 09989111149

From India, Hyderabad
singhabhishek
Hi All,
Let me just write step wise to clear the doubts
Rule for deduction of PF
employee with basic salary less than 6500/- and working with a company with more than 20 employees has to have PF deduction.
P F Employee Contribution is 12% and Employer contribution is 13.61% (8.33% for pension fund and 3.67% goes to PF +1.61 % admin charge)from basic.
An employee with basic salary more than 6500 has the option to opt for or opt out of PF.
In case the employee opts for PF deduction,it can be calculated on basic salary of 6500 as fixed or can be calculated with the total basic salary the employee has subject to the company policy

From India, Delhi
singhabhishek
Hi All,
Let me just write step wise to clear the doubts
Rule for deduction of PF
employee with basic salary less than 6500/- and working with a company with more than 20 employees has to have PF deduction.
P F Employee Contribution is 12% and Employer contribution is 13.61% (8.33% for pension fund and 3.67% goes to PF +1.61 % admin charge)from basic.
An employee with basic salary more than 6500 has the option to opt for or opt out of PF.
In case the employee opts for PF deduction,it can be calculated on basic salary of 6500 as fixed or can be calculated with the total basic salary the employee has subject to the company policy
hope this clarifies
regards
Abhishek Singh

From India, Delhi
anandg
PF contribution is 12% from both Employer as well a employee. But for ESI employee should contribute 1.75% and employer should contribute 4.75% Regards Anand.G
From India, Bangalore
anandg
Hi all
Actually when i read my previous reply it looked little confusing. So i am giving it in a simple way.
PF CONTRIBUTION
From Employee = 12%
From Employer = 12%
ESI CONTRIBUTION
From Employee = 1.75%
From Employer = 4.75%
Regards
Anand.G

From India, Bangalore
shaiii
pf ceiling is 6500/- but pf may be deduct above 6500/- basic+da eprs cot. 12 % elpee. cont 12 % 3.67 % pf & 8.33% pention 8) 8) 8)
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.