No Tags Found!

Vipul badhik

Dear Akhil, As I told you we have Basic + Bonus Salary Structure. We dont have any other allowances like, HRA, Travelling, etc... So now ?
From India, Rajkot
Akhil.Gupta

As i told you,
** You will deduct PF on only Basic salary for Staff and on Basic+DA for Labour as applicable. (12% of Basic+DA or 12% of Basic)
Yes, for ESI you will deduct 1.75% of Basic+Bonus (Gross).

From India, Kota
Vipul badhik

Okkk sir,
thanks a lot,
Last question to you,
i have talk to my MD for best Salary Structure including all allowances.
so can you please give me the suitable structure ?
if you dont mind may I have your contact number ?
coz u know I m fresher and I dont have much experience of practical field, I would like you to get some solution on talk...

From India, Rajkot
Vinayak2012
Dear Vipul,
at the outset it is not clear why Company is paying P F of 20% Employees ?
Please let us know whether you have unexexpted Provident Fund ?
As regards to Form No. 11, it is merely declaration , nothing to worry. However, your Company should have a policy to enroll all employees
under the coverage of The Employees' P F & Misc.Provisions Act, 1952, restricting salary limit to Rs.6,500/- p.m. per employee. For this purpose salary means Basic + D.A. ( if applicable).
Further, the Company should make rule in such a manner that even though the salary exceeds Rs. 6,500/- their membership continues however Employer's liability remain restricted to Rs.780/- per member per month. This sort of amendment need to be approved from the concerned Regioanl P F Commissioner. In case if u wish to have more in depth details, U may write to me or call - 09892580408..rIf it is unex

From India, Mumbai
ashvan.2927@gmail.com

Hello Vipul, Please fill the forms 11 of Current employees. Dont afraid of PF Audit , all Auditors are cooperative. Thanking you, Regards, Ashish Thakkar
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.