b2wforum
Hi all,
It is very difficult to get details of HR practitioners, training companies, training consultants and trainers in India. There is no organized information by way of a directory or listing available. If anyone is aware of a such a listing please let me know.
With a view to fill this gap I am in the process of compiling a list of HR practitioners, Training Companies and Trainers. This would be a list of independent practitioners, company employees, companies and consultants. Please send in details with your specialization, training modules, location, phone No’s and any relevant details to . This would be available for access by anyone interested free of cost.
Regards,
RG. Srinivasan
http://management-thoughts.blogspot.com

From India, Coimbatore
swati_agarwal
Dear Srinivasan,
My name is swati and I am a MBA student working with Ernst and Young for my summer project right now.
I am also facing the same problem of not finding any organised way for finding training consultants in India. I am specifically looking for training consultants in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
It would be a great help if you can provide me with any details in the same area.
Swati

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.