No Tags Found!

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear All,
Sorry Guys I was on a Vacation. So no postings for quite sometime...
I have uploaded the E-Book How to Control your Brain at your will.
I am sure the same will be of good use to everyone.
Also i am looking for openings in Tamilnadu/Kerala in HR.
I have also attached my updated CV.
I would be greatful if anyone can help me in this regard.
Regards
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
093831 93832,093831 93834
pmsardhargmail.com

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip how_to_control_your_brain_at_will_177.zip (643.4 KB, 1172 views)

Hiren50

Meditation is best for voluntary control. Among all the meditations I have tried, I feel that Vipasana is the best.It trains one to be equanimous by not reacting to both pleasant and unpleasant sensations and the situation is tackled at the root and not the surface. By training non reaction, mind automatically comes under control.:-

I did Vipasana meditation at the recommendation of a psychiatrist because of a chronic insomnia problem. It is a ten day course and is totally free of cost although afterwards, one can donate what one likes. It is a technique introduced by Gautama Buddha 2000 years ago. On the first three days one has to observe one’s breath but on the fourth day onwards one has to try to see the sensations equanimously. If a pleasant sensation comes one should not be over enamored by it and if an unpleasant sensation comes one should not be overawed by it. This actually enables one to be equanimous. On the seventh day, I could feel a current surging through my body. It was almost like superconductivity. Superconductivity in layman terms implies flow of electricity without any resistance and one of the applications of that is the trains of Germany and Japan that fly at 500 miles an hour. Well, I felt totally dry cleaned from inside and they did claim in the beginning that it was a surgical operation of the mind. That solved my 15 year insomnia problem and today I sometimes find it difficult to believe that I can sleep well without allopathic medicines which I could never take beyond three four days . Considering that nothing- homeopathy, Ayurveda , Naturopathy worked, it was quite a handsome performance.

The person behind it, an industrialist called Mr Goenka himself suffered from chronic migraine and tried all over the world for ten years without success. Vipasana did in ten days what other medical methods could not do in ten years. This is not to suggest the inefficacy of other methods because that is a subjective thing but to show Vipasana as an alternative. There was an article in one of India’s best magazines, Intelligent Investor where again Vipasana was referred to as the best cure for insomnia.

I have seen people from all religions in that forum and though Vipasana is run voluntarily, there is no dearth of people to support it and well deservedly the movement is spreading.

From India, New Delhi
nev
I would like to comment, that one does not do vipassana for curing your physical ills. One does Vipassana for mental cleansing, whereby the cleansing of your mind reduces or cures your physical ailments. The physical remedy is a byproduct of the mind cleansing. This very clearly shows that most of the physical ailments are through the mind. It becomes all the more important to control one's mind.
From India, Mumbai
Hiren50

I agree with Dev. I only mentioned it in detail that it maybe of use to someone. Treatment as a biproduct is not bad as long as it is effective and lifelong.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.