Anonymousauthenticator
I worked for Company as a contract to hire employee from Dec 2023 to April 2024.

The official notice period was of 15 days and I served 15 days notice period. I served the full notice period. I gave resignation on email and on their portal and served the 15 days in full.

However this organisation never send me and exit email, relieving letter and fnf. Basically in the entire email chain they said they are waiting for LWD from the client(under whom I was working) but payroll is this company.
Also I had checked offer letter no where it was written that notice period will get extended.

Now already I have joined new company without exit email, relieving letter.

As proof I have submitted offer letter, payslips, EPFO statement that pf was deposited by the organisation, EPFO service history,

What happens if during BGV they say that this employee didnt serve notice period? What can be the worst case scenario? Will HR understand and see that I have every proof and documentation of every email chain and conversation.

From India, Kolkata
Madhu.T.K

A thread similar to the one is being discussed in this forum. You can follow that. It is better to have a chain of replies rather than asking questions through separate threads. All of us are spending our time to answer your queries but never expect that you will get replies from each one of the threads started for the same subject. Therefore, please follow the link.

https://www.citehr.com/646759-already-served-10-days-out-15-days.html

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.