No Tags Found!

rajesh.kumarY

Extremely practical speech. Great stuff told in the most innovative manner by Harsha Bhogle. Undoubtedly, a must watch video. Hats off to Harsha..!!
Please follow the link :
YouTube - talent vs attitude.flv

From India, Delhi
Hiren50

Harsha Bhogale's lecture needs to be put into perspective. Among people of the same talent or more or less the same talent, attitude is definitely makes the difference. However if people without Tendulkar's talent practice as much as he does, they are not going to go far. I read in a Talent management book that Michael Jordon used to practice two hours a day without fail but also added that every player who does that will not necessarily become a Jordon. The same book also mentioned how a talented person could perform twenty times more than his non talented counterpart, how five engineers could achieve much more than 200 engineers etc. I have myself seen four people from the same educational institute in one company- one got three double promotions in one year and the rest got just one promotion. Talent definitely matters but if the talented person becomes complacent, he is as vulnerable as the next guy. I read recently that better a hardworking mediocre than a lazy genius. In that context, Harsha Bhogale is right but giving over importance to attitude is equally dangerous which is why it is said that "Attitude and aptitude together determine altitude"
From India, New Delhi
sharman605
Good video....nothing new
because the same is mentioned in our old books...panhtantra
and above all Geeta is a complete manual for leading a successful HUMAN life...as a manager...as a parent...as a child etc.
The only thing we dont give importance to our litereature and any thing when presented in a different manner catches the eyes of every one.
I am not against Harsha. he is nodoubt excellent but here i need to re-establish the importance of our own culture
Once again thanks Rajesh for sharing
a.r.SHARMAN

From India, Jalandhar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.