Akmal
Dear All
I m presentl;y working in MNC as a HR -Analyst ... Basically i am MBA -HR grdauate ... Now SAP is booming Anywhere.. so i want to be the part of SAP ... i am presently working in HRMS Package.. Additionally i wanted to do SAP In HR Module ... can u pl tell me in whrer i will do SAP HR Module ... as well as pl tell me in B.lore which are all instiution offering HR Module ...
Awaiting ur prompt & immediate responses on this
Regards
Akmal

From India
dave5chintan
hi akmal, u can do SAP-HR course in siemens. they r certified institute from germany, and their certificate is valid all over the world. course duration is 25days and you hav to pay 3lac and 9thousand as course fee. its expensive but its really worth it, if u can afford.
From India, Madras
jiya_singh00

Hi, Can anyone help me in locating an institute offering SAP but less fee in Delhi area. Really need to learn this for career enhancement. Rgds, J

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.