Anonymous
Hi, I am Dhriti Sen, working in a private limited company as Assistant Manager (Operations) for past 11 yrs. Where i am in-charge of a shift of overall operations. In this i have to handled the team, customers and cash part also.
20 days ago, there was an incident happened. One mail has been sent to the company's President, stated that 3 of the employee including me is involved in integrity issue, they earn money by doing extra activity that is not allowed.
So our company has started forensic audit to operations. And it is still going on. In between this, i was also called for the interrogation and there i was blamed that i am involved in all miscreants all misconduct and earned money in black.
I make myself clear that i am not involved in any integrity issue in fact many number of ground employees who was involved in integrity issue, were caught red handed and terminated by me.
As of now i was suspended by the job for past 20 days around without any pay, without any resignation. I am living in Delhi in rented house. And i am not able to pay the rent and necessary basic expenditure as i have not got my salary of previous month. When i asked to them to resign, they replied let once Audit reports be come than only we can take further action.
I want to know what to do. What should i do to get my salary and clearance after resignation ?
Please suggest as i am in big problem.
Regards,
Dhriti

From India, Delhi
nathrao

Sorry to hear about your predicament.
My advice would be to fight it out as you state that you are not involved in any integrity issue.
Put up your points to Administration.
That you have actually tackled wrong things happening and informed administration and removed them etc.
I am sure your admin knowns your record.
What is the progress of forensic audit?
What is the evidence on which you have been blamed and suspended?
They are supposed to give subsistence allowance any way.
You need to review your activity fully and see whether any loophole is there which has led to suspension.
What is the kind of extra activity you were supposed to have done as per the email complaint??
Resigning now will indirectly make company more suspicious.
Face up to the problem boldly and in forthright manner.
About money issues it is sad you may have to borrow from parents or close relatives to tide over.
All people need to keep a reserve of money to face such unexpected situations.
Best of luck

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.