No Tags Found!

K.Ravi

asha can u tell me what is that 30000
Now - invest just 30,000 for two years...and if u want pyschometric assessments and KRAs to be prepared, aram se give a price tag of Rs. 7,000
30,000 + 7000 = Rs. 44,000 .
dont the consultants get paid a percent of CTC of the person they recruit????????????????????????
then is it not more than what I suggested
also before calculating costs we need to take many factors into account, lots of factors lots and lots, for that we need to discuss, a lot,,

From India, Pune
Ash Mathew

No. Intially u dont get a percentage of the ctc
think.
u need to think diffrent
I said there are at least 500 companies in textile industry
wont atleast 50 accept this?
they will
I will.. if a legtimate consutanmt approahes me.
keep u have just 30 comapnies in one indutry in this contract 30 * 30,000 = ?
Work load - its becauswe of lack of this stuff consultants are shutting down
naukri costs - close to 1 lakh - the cost will be distributed when we have many clients and positions
And when recession is blacked out - u will have good clients base, and can slowly gradually increase for 30K to 40K..charge a small 5% to ctc (just a thought but depens on how u plan this..)
I think - its better than shutting down....

From India, Madras
shark123
Well in todays scenario no doubt companies dont want to use consultants because of cost cutting. What you can do meanwhile is try gaining expertise in HR...in different domains like training, comp. and ben, generic and try getting in touch with your seniors. I'm very sure you do have openings in the market. It cant be NIL. Just work hard, keep trying and dont loose hope. Things will fall in place. :p
Be smart and try to be a person standing out of the crowd because now a days companies want to hire the best of the resources because of options avlaible for them. An asset not a liability.

From India, Delhi
sritha

Think about the Big Picture of your life.

Recessions is really a opportunity, If you take it in a Positive way.

“It’s time for Change”

As of now we used to take it for granted everything, we were doing the same thing repeatedly probably with a few changes. but now we need to competitive. The way we do think need to be changed. If you are not agreeing to this point take time to think, What was the last time tht you spend your time to learn/upgrade yourself? Are you sure the present position/style of work what you are doing will takes you at your destination. It’s like a smooth road where there is no obstacle at all till now that journey we will not be enjoyed , but now the things changed; time has come where we need to compete with ourselves to prove our best to project ourselves in the competitive market.

So try to enroll yourself to learn few new techniques to empower yourself. Present situation has provided you enough time to think about yourself, Try to spend more time to think about the solution rather than thinking about the problems. It’s not true that everyone will successes every time they attempt. So keep trying,

Have faith on yourself.

Try if possible any other alternatives things will engage you productively.
Rsritha

From India, Hyderabad
rpatils

The uncertain job market has forced employees to view employers differently. " Even people who are employed don't feel secure about their jobs. people are plagued by worries of what might happen the nest day".

I have my own consultancy but i see a big picture and from this recession i have learnt a lot it has made me more focused, more patience and yes it will happen slowly but steadily. Recession effects are worldwide that doesn't mean its end of the world here is the opportunity to start something new, learn more, explore new possibilities keeping a positive attitude towards life.

"Their is definite correction happening in the job market and more realistic picture is emerging. Employees are open to pay cuts to meet monthly commitments. Also people are happy to continue the jobs even when they are presented with high salaries options. They think they have better a better job security with the current scenario where they have established the ceredintials".

Consultancy business is all about making a remark in the industry for the services.

They can work as an freelance consultants too or take up studies or change the verticals. You should be ready to take up any job profile other then sitting at home and waiting for the email to hit your inbox gone are those days dear.

The level of recruitment is falling as employers are get more selective in their recruitment process and also they now have a very big talent pool.

One of the article states : " THE GENERAL CONSENSUS AMONG HR LEADERS IS THAT IRRATIONAL EXUBERANCE OF THE JOB MARKET WILL DIE DOWN.. THE SENSE OF EUPHORIA AND MISPLACED OPTIMISM IN THE JOB MARKET IS LIKELY TO TEMPER DOWN . A SENSE OF CONSERVATISM GOOD OF BAD IS LIKELY TO COME ABOUT.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.