No Tags Found!

nkvaid
Hi,
I've submitted my resignation to my current employer, told them that i got another job offer, i dont like the current organisation, but they are threatning me that they will not give me reliving letter, but dismissal letter, what will be the impact of this to my next employer
regards
nitin

From India, Madras
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

Hi,

Some organisations can become very vindictive. If a resignation letter has been given, with due notice, there is no legal ground to refuse acceptance without assigning specific reasons. The reasons could be, refund of advance, return of company materials,documents, files etc. If there is a written bond, non compliance of conditions etc. If none of these impediments are there, and the company is issuing a letter of non accepatance of resignation, and threatning to dismiss you, the best course is to send a reply that you have fully complied with the conditions of 'notice' or in lieu thereof notice pay and cease to be the employee of the company on and from a particular date.

It should also be conveyed to the employer, that if any adverse action is taken against you, you will procede legally against the employer.(This is just by way of making your legal position clear)

There are many cases, where the employers donot communicate acceptance of resignation, nor give any experience certificate. One has to be prepared to forget the employment relationship in such cases.

Cyril

From India, Nagpur
Sanjeev.Himachali

Hello Nitin
It is important to know you relations with your bosses in your present job...before you rendered your resignation. You need to be very humble and down to earth during these periods. Cannot say things like...I don't like your company or you didn't treat me properly or things like that.
So, request your boss in a nice manner to accept your resignation letter and relieve you...as it is an issue of your career.
Regarding your future company...if they are very stringent...they can even withdraw the offer letter if you are not able to submit the relieving letter Or a copny of your resignation letter being accepted by your boss.
I am sure, this will help.
Regards
Sanjeev Sharma
(Blog: http://sanjeevhimachali.blogspot.com/)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.