No Tags Found!

ganesh-bankar1
Hello everyone, We need a good group Mediclaim policy for our company with minimum premium, which can give up to 5 lakhs cover to the employee. Kindly suggest us.
From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

All leading insurance companies are offering Group Medilclaim policies.

You need to negotiate with them based on the count of your employees.

You may cover employee alone or Parents too for unmarried category & Spouse and 2 children for married category based on your budget for Mediclaim.

From India, Madras
Arun.Marinor

Hi OP,

Based on my personal experience, i would recommend you go through an Insurance Broker especially if your organisation is small and may not have the right resources to manage this activity.

We are a small company and for the first 7 - 8 years we did this insurance thing (Group Medical Cover, Group Personal Accident, EC Policy, Stock Insurance etc) ourselves and found it difficult to, firstly get quotes, and then negotiate.

Then we started going through a broker and believe me we are very happy. They have helped us get the best rates and the best services despite having changed the insurer 3 times in the last 5 years.

The only issue is getting a good reliable insurance broker.

From India, Kochi
jaimin-patel1
Hi,
Many groups will provide you with the quotes but will depend on what requirements you have and what coverage you wish to be included from the 1st day. Generally in corporate, the waiting period is waived and also some additional benefits are offered.

We provide with such services and can help your requirement. Can you please email me the details on jmnpatel28@gmail.com.

Thanks
Jaimin

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.